I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE A$*HOL*S How can someone say something so freaking hurtful to someone who has been through something terrible?!
KilieLove KilieLove 18-21, F 10 Answers Jul 5, 2010

That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Your tears will dry. This individual will be stuck with being an ar$ehole for the rest of his life.

Best Answer

Not everyone's like that, but some people are awful. They're probably trying to be funny and have most people like them for how badly they treat a few.

Best Answer

It is so hurtfull and... God it Really sucks. They are not worth my tears, yet they still fall.

Best Answer

They have no feelings, they don't care because it hasn't happened to them, and just plain arrogance, I'm a believer in "What goes around will come around", shed no tear for them, but then I'm sinking to their level, best just to ignore their ignorance, not worth considering them at all.

Best Answer

They were bullied as children. lol<br />
I dont know.....some people are just pains in the ***. You have to know when to ignore them.

Best Answer

Their safety and security needs were not met as children. Aka NEGLECT. Neurotic trend--moving against people. Their only functioning with the unconscious part of their personality. Their over compensating for inferiority feelings.Their behavior was learned cognitively. I could go on and on. Just pick one!

Best Answer

Stop feeling sorry for yourself, stop trolling for a pity party and get off your *** and grow a pair and WOMAN UP AND GET TOUGH. I'm rootin for ya sister

Best Answer

Haha

Best Answer

Punch him<br />
In the face

Best Answer