enboost enboost 36-40 12 Answers Jun 21, 2012

It's possible. And you'd be surprised how many computer companies regularly do that very thing in the name of "product support." Did anyone forget about Sony planting a trojan horse into computer software in order to protect against illegal music and movie downloads? Did you forget that Sony lied about it, lied again, and continued to lie about the trojan horse until a hacker finally found it and shoved it up their bunghole because even then they continued to lie. Sony broke a law that any of us would have served 10 years in jail for doing but they got away with it because Sony "provides jobs."<br />
Remember Apple and their iPhone, iPad debacle? They also lied through their teeth about keeping GPS info on their customers until it was proven beyond a fact that they were snooping around every device they ever sold. Again, you or I would have served hard time for doing that, but Apple, they got to add a few jobs to society.<br />
I hate being paranoid but the truth is hackers don't commit 1% of the crimes perpetrated against law abiding citizens. That's only what the media portrays them as. The biggest criminals are the companies who are given free reign to ignore the laws as they seem fit in the name of profits. Because all those profits go right into the pockets of the politicians we elect.<br />
So, to get back to your question. Put duct tape over your built in camera and cover any microphone on your computer with something. Take it off when you wish to use it and put them back on when finished.

Best Answer

If you are worried about someone spying on your computer usage then maybe you could try Linux.

Best Answer

I'm not a hacker so I can't tell you exactly how to do it, but it is possible for a hacker to listen to what you say if you have a microphone plugged into your "mic" jack on your computer.<br />
My theory is that a hacker would upload an application to your computer and that is what would send back to the hacker whatever sounds the microphone can hear. There are applications that can monitor your keystrokes and send that information back to the hacker too. That's how they get your passwords and other private information about you.<br />
Always keep a firewall up and keep the security settings on the strict side so that hackers have less chance of hacking your computer.

Best Answer

It is possible by using exploit programmes to take control of another persons computer. You could then acess there web cam. The microphone is not however that powerfull. It would be more effective to use a frequency scanner to hack in to there cordless phone or hack there mobile phone usinng a blue tooth exploit

Best Answer

There are program that will activate the mic or camera and a keystroke tracker that logs every time you use the keyboard.

Best Answer

text doesn't have a voice

Best Answer

that's impossible... unless u'r in The Transporter movie... :D

Best Answer

By hacking ;)

Best Answer

how can they do it

Best Answer

I know how.. But I won't tell, cuz I'll get arrested lol

Best Answer