You can lead a horse to water-can't make them drink- point out the weak parts of their plan, the strong parts of your ideas- be kind and gentle- don't get too critical or angry. Be there when then fall apart

Best Answer

hhmmm..., i like it :) thanks. Its also true

Best Answer

Babz is a straight shooter. Her answer is right on!

Best Answer

Where did I put that princess crown? It was here just a minute ago....

Best Answer

Where did I put that princess crown? It was here just a minute ago.... On something like this the person making the stupid moves is too close to see it- O please no matter how hard it is- exercise the utmost kindness- no "I told you so's at the end"- I hate that $#!t- My 22 year old son is in the military and moves his "girlfriend" down to DC to be near him=they can only play house on the weekends- he stopped talking to us b/c I wrote him a reality check (I posted it)- Wheb it falls apart, I'll be here- I'm waiting for her to trap him with the army brat baby. I'll bite through my tongue not to say I told you so!

Best Answer

"Know thyself, And thou shall know all the mysreries of the gods and the universe"<br />
So is the decision you are making, One that you really want to make, and believe to be the right thing to do?

Best Answer

i dont undertsand what your trying to tell me

Best Answer