JustAFriendlyNinjaKiss JustAFriendlyNinjaKiss 22-25, M 3 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Community

I think you put it in your mind that you are not going to be able to let go and move on, this is what you have come to expect from yourself before it even happens. When you "try" to let go you are leaving room for failure......why not say? I AM moving on, I AM letting go and do just that

Best Answer

I really want to though and I tell myself each night that tomorrow I'll wake up and it'll just be "ok" now, yet each sunrise brings, at the very least, a lump in my throat.
Each time I feel like I'm gaining ground, I get last the hurting part, get to the angry part, then feel guilty about my anger and go back to the hurting part. I'm stuck.

Best Answer

You will get through it trust me, its not all about time but what you do with that time, try to keep yourself occupied and its ok and makes sense to hurt or think about the past but try not to let it consume you.

Best Answer

I appreciate it and I will do my best to try to kill time in a better and healthier way. I swear, I don't know what's harder to quit, drugs or women, heh

Best Answer

It takes time. It feels like you're not going anywhere, but you need patience.

Best Answer

they weren't loved or had very little so it's not a big loss of letting go to some.

Best Answer

Eh? They are very loved and important so they're a huge loss.

Best Answer