He's got a problem with you and it's not a petty one. He's holding you down (mentally) and, in effect, telling you that you won't amount to much. You don't want *OR* need that! He should be encouraging you in *ALL* things, and short of that isn't good enough. In a sense he is controlling you simply by running you down. In an abusive relationship, this is a part of what a guy *can* do to a woman. He can eventually make her believe she is worthless.<br />
Think long and hard about your future with him. This *could* be the start of him controlling you and that puts you in a vulnerable place (at worst) or certainly start making you feel bad about yourself (at best) Neither is good enough ... I'd strongly suggest that *he* isn't good enough for you too.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Plus he isn't much of a "man" if he is saying that.get rid of him and find someone who will support you mentally and always be there for you.

Best Answer

he isn't much of a "man" if he is saying that.get rid of him and find someone who will support you mentally and always be there for you.

Best Answer

not a very disciplined talker

Best Answer

My ex was like that, I agree with muffinmuncher, he sounds controlling. After I broke up with him he admitted that he was afraid that I would leave him if I was successful because he always felt that he was actually not good enough for me. I think that he said that to make me fell bad for him though. If a guy loves you he should support you.

Best Answer

Hmm...why don't I want to answer this....????

Best Answer

he might be protecting his own situation on to you.

Best Answer

Not all men know how to love.

Best Answer

and now i know, !
not to fall to hard,

Best Answer