Like, I define friendship just as someone who likes me and cares about me and wants to talk to me (have a personal relationship), but some people define it as just being nice to someone, or just not having a problem with each other. How can I be friends with people who do relationships differently?
geonavigator07 geonavigator07 22-25, M 5 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Parenting & Family

To me friendship does not mean that u and ur friend must be a nice person. The important meaning of friendship is understanding and help each others to be better day by day.<br />
I have a relationship with an absolutely different person. I don't want to find out his life. Just respect his life and keep distance.

Best Answer

It is part of life to interpret and decide how to react to people you meet. If you want to be someone different for someone, then you can be good friends instead of just friends. But, if you choose just to be how you are, then a person can learn to love you after you have proven your inner self in complete form. <br />
Of course, I, a single person, can not know for sure.

Best Answer

In life you'll find people have different perceptions, so that you for instance may view things from the six o'clock stance, and someone else may see things from a 12 o'clock position. An example would be for someone to see an obstacle as a problem, and the other person will see it as a challenge. Can be tricky understanding others sometimes, but if you cant, just accept they are as they are, you dont necessarily need to understand them, because frankly, that's not always possible!

Best Answer

There's different types of friendships.

Best Answer

As long as you enjoy each others company.. Have trust and respect... Nothing else should matter. ;)

Best Answer