semsembofa semsembofa 26-30, F 15 Answers Sep 5, 2010

Stop being a doormat. Say no once in a while. Do your own thing once in a while.

Best Answer

Talking should help. If it doesn't... leave. You deserve better than that.

Best Answer

First, stop taking yourself for granted.<br />
When you realise what a good person you are, you'll act accordingly and not put up with someone taking you for granted.

Best Answer

Stop being available whenever they expect you to be available. Stop trying to keep them happy, stop trying to please, to be nice. <br />
Believe me, I used to abuse people who I took for granted. I only learned to value those people when they showed me they had a life, and that it was not all about me.

Best Answer

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say you want everyone to like you! And your afraid that if you say no they wont hang around or be your friend anymore, When fact of the matter is, you get what you put out! sort of like you are what you eat! So take care of you. be own best friend .. Don't give your self time to even think about it, when someone asks you for a favor immediately say " No im so sorry but I have plans that day. or Im going out of town, or just say im sorry i can't" and walk away or hang up which ever it is.. this is really bothering you. you need to put an end to it now.. you will feel so much better,, Your real friends will shine..

Best Answer

Leave them.

Best Answer

well i ended the friendship as i got sick of being taken for granted.

Best Answer

It is something very hard to do, i know that for a fact. You can't just stop being taken for granted because you will then feel like you are letting them down. You are only going to be hurting yourself either way you go. You just have to decide which pain is going to go away faster. i ... chose to be taken advantage of and it is a pain i am barely able to survive trhough.

Best Answer

i thought it feels good to be taken for granted at times especially when she knows she's taking you for granted. means that's state of absolute trust so must be leaving a good memory behind.

Best Answer

Say no when you mean no and yes when you mean yes. Avoid maybe and don't answer to more than one excuse request.

Best Answer

Don't give them everything they need.... stop doing so much for them and let them see how much they take you for granted.

Best Answer

when i was 100% submissive and shy people used to say "get a backbone", dont be a doormat, and "the world isnt made for people like you,it's a dog eat dog world.<br />
guess what!!!<br />
no one says that to me any more. why? let's just say i am nice but can be a 8itch. i was so innocent and it's a shame i had to endure such evil people. <br />
you have to demand respect.

Best Answer