We are friends, we started seeing each other, he did and told me things that makes me thing he has feelings for me and he says that he want to move on, but he is afraid he might lose his baby, and tells me he doesnt know what to do with the gf. now we stopped seeing each other cuz he says that doesnt want to hurt me when ihe is undecided on what to do with the gf......
vivi444 vivi444 22-25 12 Answers May 18, 2011

Friends with benefits is that.. a consenting sexual relationship between two adults. Dont interpret it for anything more then that. Any relationship that starts on lies or in bad circumstances is bound to fail and crumble. Dont mistake the feelings you have for this person as something more. It isnt. Just move on with your life and leave that drama behind.

Best Answer

This dude wants his cake and eat it too and you're feeding it to him with the "benifits". Send this guy home to his other g/f toot suite.

Best Answer

Stay away from drugs.

Best Answer

This is what amazes me, suppose he left his g-friend for you, what makes you think you would be immune to the same treatment the last g-friend got. And knowing that, would you be able to trust him.

Best Answer

These are the insane problems you create when you practice immorality. Suck it up....

Best Answer

In other words. Make your bed and lie in it.

Best Answer

Please there is no fun in being someones sloppy seconds no matter how sweetly the persons being to you!!

Best Answer

Ummm... I don't really get it... sounds like a pretty crazy situation.<br />
But I'm presuming he is telling you the truth. He's confused, and I am guessing that you are too.

Best Answer

I would keep to your end of the bargain.<br />
Its his problem if he developed 'feelings' for you.<br />
A friend with benefits is just a business transaction.<br />
No offence, but its like going to see a hooker but not paying.

Best Answer

Hey, if he dumps you, will you be my friend with benefits, I promise I wont get feelings for you.

Best Answer

he's playin you both.......probably others too

Best Answer