When you feel like killing him! ;)

Best Answer

When you can't imagine spending your life without that special person. When you feel respected as a person. When they are your best friend. When you have something happen to you or see something and the first one you want to share it with is that special person. Love is a lot of hard work but if you start with friendship, respect, honor and truth it is so very worth it.

Best Answer

does it matter?<br />
I am asking this question seriously. I mean if you are happy you are happy. if you have to 'inspect' if you are happy or not it gets strange dont you think?

Best Answer

Mat be useful

Best Answer

the question is this, what is the objective of life and why? your question makes it sound as if you were taught that you should be in love and you want to make sure that you are. Well really does it even matter? If it feels good and its healthy in your mind, its done dont you think? I think too many of us dont really care about being happy, we care about 'are we doing life correctly' but if we step back and ask ourselves , correct in whose mind? why? is it worth it? etc

Best Answer