holysoul holysoul 22-25, F 37 Answers Jul 14, 2009

IDK, but if you figire it out, tell me please!

Best Answer

‎"yes you can forget your love just believe in you self you can do it <br />
first listen to sad music and cry cry out everything you have to cry about <br />
secend be basy all the time <br />
third meet your friends and ask them not to talk about the person you trying to forget<br />
after you shouldn't listen to sad music or remantiques movies<br />
then Try not to go to places you know you can meet that person. When you're trying to forget someone and you two keep seeing each other, it gets hard to get over it. If you meet him/her somewhere, just be nice and kind, but find an excuse to go away as fast as you can! forgetting someone is not easy to do nor is it easily explained in just 8 steps. But there are some things that make the process a lot smoother. As I said, it takes time and it's hard but I'm sure you can do it! The only thing that is really, really important is: It all depends on you! Don' ever forget that! If you want to forget someone, then you will, there is no doubt! Even if it takes a long time, even if you have to be really strong...you will be! In that kind of situation we usually find out that we are a lot stronger than we give ourselves credit for! So believe that. Believe that, take a deep breath and move on! Your life's waiting for you, baby!<br />
remember the person you're trying to forget is not the only one who's got a perfect smile and an amazing voice...thank god, there are other interesting people around the world, too!<br />
good luck

Best Answer

You don't forget them, you never stop loving them, your feelings just change...evolve if you will, so that you can eventually move on.

Best Answer

NO WE CANT FORGET OUR TRUE LOVE BECAUSE THE TIME WHICH U <br />
THINKED WILL NEVER BE REMOVED FROM UR MIND.THERE IS 2 THINGS U HAVE TO DO<br />
1.IF U R LOVED ONES LOVES U THEN U ALSO<br />
2.IF UR LOVED ONES DOENT LOVE U THEN PRAY TO GOD THAT SHE HAS TO LIVE HAPPILY WITH WHOME SHE MARRIAGGE.IT MEANS THAT U REALLY LOVE UR GIRL<br />
SEE LOVE MEANS NOT GETTING A PERSON WHO U WANT<br />
LOVE MEANS U HAVE PRAY FOR HER GOOD.IF AFTER SOME YEARS IF HER FACE GETS UGLY THEN U HAVE TO STILL LOVE THAT IS THE LOVE<br />
SEE MAN LOVE FAILS BUT IT WILL RETURN TO U IF U TRY

Best Answer

Wonderfully and beautifully written! Your words are very moving!

Best Answer

The only suggestion I have is to go to a church service,and make yourself known on this,without giving too much out...and then asking God Himself,to begin the healing process...I have begun that,and its starting to actually work,and I am over 60,and gave my life to someone who had never been truly loved before,but discovered that their love was all about ....money....this relationship lasted just on 4 years,and nearly destroyed me....Thomas...yes....I am looking for someone special,but will do a lot of checking out,in the church first!!

Best Answer

He dumped me!!! After an amazing year together.. He just left me behind & I don't think I can forget him, even so he hurt me so bad!! I cherish what we had & I respect him so much; he gave me so much to remember, I can't give up on that: he changed my Life!! I feel so empty without him around right now, I think about how I could ever forget this guy??! I JUST CAN'T... My heart's damage & I only ask God to heal soon

Best Answer

Soo Saaad!
I hope that you'll be able to forget about him, trust me time heals all wounds ! good luck! HUG

Best Answer

aww.. i feel you sister, i had that for 4 years with her. she changed me completely. she told me how special we were. how we would never be separated bby anything or anyone. she gave me heart that represented her heart... she cheated on me came back to me i forgave her and she gave me that heart saying she really really is sorry and wants to wholeheartedly do it.. but she left again. she told me lies at the end about how much she wants to have harmless fun. and how much i shouldnt worry.. she really didnt want to lose me... and i didnt want to lose her either.. and now... its been ... 4 days since she left and we havent been talking or seeing each other.. its like we completely are strangers... after 4 years.

Best Answer

Hello i donno who you are ,knowing is nothing here but one thing i wanna share with you ..if u really want to forget someone then u must give that much importance to one who is really cared about you ,like parents or your brother n sister .. then u feel much better..I am not saying i mean it because experience** .. she left from my life after 6years of l***.. no one will have bad days all the time ..remember this and move on..

Best Answer

y should we forget, love them. <br />
we want them to be happy, true love means if she be happy then i be

Best Answer

Simple, you can't, so please don't even try.

Best Answer

Sorry!.....You never will!

Best Answer

We cannot forget.<br />
We better continue to love unilaterally and selflessly; this will turn bitter regretfulness into greater happiness.<br />
People cannot forget their deceased lovers, why they try to forget their living ones? That is not love, but only a sense of ownership.

Best Answer

Why do you have to forget about them. Store them in you memory banks so when you want to revisit you can anytime.

Best Answer

cry and cry and cry when ever you want till you doesn't feel to cry even you sad when you think about him. even you think you're so weak,be dump, just throught all this with patient and always remember theres someone else more better than him one day..but remember, it all takes time..just pretend you happy although you are in suck situation.always with friends that support you.

Best Answer

how can i forget her and live normal?

Best Answer

1st of all its a very hard task .but by trying hard we can some how forgot the one we loved the most..dont think about him/her..just hang out with your friends ..and start a new relation or date some other...it might be a better choice...

Best Answer

I really wanna do! btw couldn't... if we do really how can we ???? he has become ma life! btw now lil by lil he goes away frm me! u totally messed

Best Answer

We can't and why would you want to forget them.

Best Answer

It depends on the relationship and how intense it was. If we are talking about a sexual physical relationship it may take longer to get over that. Time will heal what you are feeling. You will always remember that person. I am in my late 40's and I remember relationships that I had when I was 15. So you never forget, just time will help you think of that person easier without feeling so empty and alone.

Best Answer

Yes....a sexual relationship will take longer,but its easy,if you use your mind,and inner person,and ask God to erase it all....and dont now going around looking for a lovely woman to "bed"and think that will get rid of it...be it known,when a couple make love,its always the man who "gives himself"to his woman,and once you have given to her,you cant take it back.....

Best Answer

well in my case i never have forgot anyone i love deeply

Best Answer

theres so much love in the world just wait ing to be felt Be happy u have experienced love cherish it

Best Answer

You'll always love them and or care for them because the memories will always be there.

Best Answer