basy basy 56-60, M 10 Answers Feb 11, 2012

By meditating and practicing key aspects of Buddhism in regards to the mind. I believe Buddhism is one of the few religions that emphasizes on the importance of the mind and how to control it because " The mind is everything, what you think you become" not an easy thing to do but takes time and practice.

Best Answer

Agree! you should definitively meditate, that's the first step to calm your mind and thoughts.

Best Answer

true:-)

Best Answer

thanks lot ,long ago i use to meditate. I wrote some experiences in story , sorry to say as a restless person always changing direction, interests I could not carry on practice.
but now on I must start again. thanks.

Best Answer

Watch the Joel Osteen or Joyce Meyers ministry show to encourage your mind, very powerful. (Literally Life Changing)

Best Answer

My mind is worrying about things that are happening , consider yourself lucky .

Best Answer

so nice answer:-)

Best Answer

Try to see the positive side of your life. Think positive feel positive.

Best Answer

85% of the things we worry about never even happen. So why waste the time and energy on that?

Best Answer

thanks welcome:-)

Best Answer

Go to Youtube and do a search for Byron Katie, and watch some videos.

Also be sure to go to her website. She has free videos, worksheets, instructions, and you can check out her many books at the local library.

Inquiry, also known as The Work has been the single most powerful practice I have ever found. As someone who practiced mindfullness and meditation for over 15 years, there is no doubt that those things are useful and good. However, I was never able to "let go" of stressful thoughts or worries. I mean, perhaps it would work for a while, but let something happen at work, some drama, and I would be right back where I started. The first time I used a worksheet it really just changed everything. The answers are inside us, if we are willing to ask, and if we ask in the right way.

I hope this helps you, I know it has been fantastic for me and others who have used it.

Best Answer

Meditation is very helpful I know,thanks, but it needs a daily practice, Long time ago I use to do that practice I mean meditating,
What i gained i tel you,
1: all negative thoughts gone.
2: I felt love even for most disliked person or enemies.
3: I felt after meditation as I am a teenager things a surrounding all around me were so refresh and refine,c.
4: I could feel ghost or paranormal activities.
5: Some time I could see the person knocking my door, between him and me many walls.
6: I could see in bed covering in blanket, movement of my wife with in house of a court yard of 3000 squre yards in
village.
I felt a light or magnet rays attache to her body is sending me signals. letting me know her correct location.
But sorry to say i carried on this task for just 2 month, if I could carry on I could be on most top,
But by nature I get frustrated every thing and I am so restless person.

Best Answer

sure i visit Byron Katie videos. Friend one thing or problem is more I face and hate ,people especially relative have a problem to interfere of every thing as my personal matters. daily life,etc. Now I have left many links too, and keep my life as i like. any way thanks:-)

Best Answer

electric shock therapy.

Best Answer

or you serious or kidding?

Best Answer

can you kick yourself up the po o whole>

Best Answer

no,how to do it nice idea:-)?

Best Answer