yuyix16 yuyix16 16-17, F 32 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Community

This worked for me a couple times but I'm not sure if it will work with the new update. Ok so you delete the question that you want to figure out who asked it, it should return to you're question box. Then you block the answer be funny say like sexual harrasment and then the question will be deleted. In about 3-5 days you go to you're privacy settings and then you go to black list and the user should be there!

Best Answer

Does it take literally 3-5 days and does it still work now ? Because I tried it and nothing came up on my blacklist but I didn't wait for 3-5 days

Best Answer

do u have to put something funny like *********** or sexual harassment for it to work?

Best Answer

well you have to get an ip address and if u are a hacker then thats easy but if ur not.. there are also some downloadable files that you can get but ALWAYS check for viruses first because it might mess up ur computer and thats not good if you have important information on it

Best Answer

disable the anonymous asks :)

Best Answer

Ask her and she'll get you questions back trust me it worked for me and now I have 30 000 asks ----- http://ask.fm/justanotherteenchick

Best Answer

help

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Ask @yusrahagi , she can get u more likes & questions

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

seydaxox

Best Answer

Like His Answers<br />
www.ask.fm/Dipayan.Maji

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer