tonybologna tonybologna 70+, M 28 Answers Apr 29, 2012

Reduce income inequality.

Become a net energy exporter.

Set limits on corporate size and personal wealth.

Restrict political campaigns and large contributions.

Increase Congressional terms to 4 years with a 2 term limit.

Limit Supreme Court appointments to 10 - 20 years.

Recognize where Free Markets fail. Health? Banking?

Best Answer

more charity communities to relief the poor and the jobless! Some wisdom and thrift!

Best Answer

Bring all of the jobs back, pay back every country we ever borrowed from and QUIT SPENDING MONEY LIKE THERE'S NO F'N TOMORROW!!

Best Answer

Stop farming out all of the jobs .

Best Answer

Oh you are talking about the ones left.

Best Answer

Yes and more over to see made in america again .

Best Answer

My new chainsaw was made in America South American.

Best Answer

Same as my Tony Lama Boots , Made in mexico , See what I mean .

Best Answer

Make peace not war.

Best Answer

Blow up Hollywood and every network television station that broadcasts media so people have to start thinking for themselves?

Best Answer

I think you just solved all of the problems the US faces in less than 20 words. Bravo!

Best Answer

Eat the rich.

Best Answer

First make it a required reading for all gov't officials(those that can) to read the constitution.

then cut half the gov't out, tell the feds to butt out of the states, tell congress to act like adults not children, cut out the DHS,TSA(nazi's),get rid of the high priced unions and control the EPA. Let us as citizens live our lives without gov't control except for basic services and then maybe we can get back to what we should be anyway

Best Answer

Are you trying to get me thrown into EP jail with you? There's no way I can answer this without getting flagged 10 ways to Sunday!

Best Answer

lol~

Best Answer

Get back to basic American ideals-the ones we were taught in grammar school- and live them- and teach our kids them

Best Answer

Proposterous!

Best Answer

I believe

Best Answer

Well for one stop allowing congress to use our money for themselves another is for people in their communities to be involved to have more rural farms instead of factories and to sum it up go back to small communities so people don't need to drive everywhere they could walk, teach young children and feed them nutritious things at a reasonable cost. Honestly I really think amercia would be better if more people knew the true meaning of sacrifice think the 1930's through the 40's. America was at war sure but they were also better off then we are today. That's SAD.

Best Answer

Thoes in prison should have bread and water for food a ball and chain around their neck.

Best Answer

by stoping all the OVER EATING

Best Answer

By stop committing adultery then there won't be sexual transmitted disease as well as illegal children & single mothers and there won't be suicidal commits cause of need of someone like a father.

And women will be again more valuable not just sex dolls.

Cause men will be creeping again to reach a girl and ask her for marriage.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Americans should focus on what the corporate news media wants them to be distracted with and think about.

Best Answer

Killing the president... Jk... oops no I'm not! ;)

Best Answer

That's it, you're officially in the database missy. Nice knowing you.

Best Answer

I'm scared now o.o

Best Answer

Toss everyone out, burn it down, plant some trees, and start the hell over!

Best Answer

jesse ventura

Best Answer

You're joking right? He drove MN right into the fricken ground. Took a surplus and turned it into a deficit, goverment spending went up 31% and he took away the one tax that if you were rich you paid more, that is, if you drove a care valued at 50K you paid more to register it than if you drove a 5K.

Best Answer

america's patriot & crusader for truth & justice[not my words]

Best Answer