TitaniumSkyScraper TitaniumSkyScraper 31-35, F 10 Answers Jan 7, 2013 in Depression

We all make mistakes, some bigger than others. Learning to be more thoughtful when we respond to events takes time and growth. Forgiving ourselves is a tough one but we need to move on. Most situations beyond our control is not our fault. Patience when someone is speaking.<br />
I dont know if we can actually start life over but we can focus on the future and others with a more loving heart. Getting away from the mirror, our reflection brings back the memories of how we hurt. So if we fill up our lives for the moment with service to others we soon can put into perspective how our decisions from the past can get better with time. Even if that service is just planning a great meal with family and sitting at the table together with a small prayer.

Best Answer

By accepting you failed/ you were wrong and then move on. Leave the past in the past and don't think about it. By harping on situations you can't change you will only stress yourself out. If you have wronged someone then sincerely ask them for forgiveness and put it behind you. The past is meant to be behind, the present by your side and the future ahead... keep looking ahead.

Best Answer

I think the only thing you can do is to accept things were messed up and that there's nothing you can do about it other than try to live every day the way you believe you should. There's nothing anyone can do about the past, which is an encouraging thought. It makes it a bit easier to put it behind you.

Best Answer

If God can forgive you, than you have to do the same for yourself. He does not want us to be unhappy, at all. When I backslide (hundreds of times), I will ask God to send down His light, thank Him, & move on.

Best Answer

Thru prayers, reading the bible, attending church, basically doing good?

Best Answer

I personally do not believe I need to be in a building to talk to God, or to have 2 more people on hand. Not to be a jerk, but I also believe the Bible has been edited by many &amp; several parts / books have been delineated purposely. Doing good? Now that's the bottom line right there.

Best Answer

you can start by moving to another country once you , ul have to learn new languages and cultures and know new landmarks etc make new friends a family get a new job and thats pretty much like starting a new life

Best Answer

By accepting you made a mistake

Best Answer

Accepting that I have made a mistake.
Very true.

Best Answer

I was been suffering hardship from HIV/AIDS since 9yrs now, and i happen to have 2 kids for my husband, and now we cannot proceed to have another kids all because of my disease and now i have do all what a human like i and my husband can do just to get my disease healed, i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Marilyn about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at ugbakhuanspelltemple@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done, he promise me that i will be healed but on a condition that i provide him some items and obeyed all his oracle said. I did all by accepting his oracle fact and only to see that the following week Dr Ugbakhuan mail me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.<br />
With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now,<br />
Email: ugbakhuanspelltemple@gmail.com<br />
" sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say for curing my disease, i owe you in return. Thanks and be blessed sir.<br />
My name is jane wembli<br />
His Email address is:<br />
ugbakhuanspelltemple@gmail.com

Best Answer

******* O F F

Best Answer