No.you DON'T DESERVE TREATMENT OF MISS BECAUSE YOU WROTE SOME.STUPID THING. LET IT OUT! HEAL! AS FOR THE BULLIES... WELL. THERE'S PEOPLE YOU CAN HAVE HELP IN THAT MATTER. IF THEY ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO USE A HOME COMPUTER YOUR HELP WILL FIND RESOLUTION REALLY QUICKLY! OTHERWISE JUST IGNORE THE BULLIES OR CONFRONT THEM FACE TO FACE. IF YOU'RE OUT NUMBERED OR THEY ARE JUST TOO STRONG BUY BACKUP.

Best Answer

Everyone has gone through moments where they responded wrongly. Just a matter of holding head high and taking the snowballs thrown at ya

Best Answer

Its hard to answer this one for you hun. You see at your age its perfectly natural for you to hate your parents and not see their side of things. Its biological. Its natures way of trying to make you leave the nest and to think for yourself. I know being around anybody right now is downright painful because your hormones are all over the place. I hated my teens so your not alone. All I can advise is that it really really isn't the big deal that you think it is. Nobody cares really. Just say "God what was I thinking that day???' and move on. You'll be surprised how many 'I understands' you'll get.

Best Answer