I'm not trying to be a jerk here i really do wanna know i wonder why people who believe in the christian or catholic or jewish god can even believe with hardly any evidence and hardly any history adding up or making sense. It's faith you say? How though how can you have faith without anything supporting you? again just wondering.
Autumnflowers Autumnflowers 18-21, F 3 Answers Jan 25 in Community

No different to an imaginary Santa Clause really ! Hardly worth having a war over, but there you go !

Best Answer

Belief systems ba<x>sed on gods are not built on observable fact because they are not intended to feed a thirst for scientific knowledge. For those who have these beliefs, god is a comfort and shelter from the struggles of day to day life. It can help people find balance, remain centered and focused on things of real value such as family and personal fulfillment. It can clear people's minds of worldly distractions like work and finances so that they can rise above the banalities in life.

Best Answer

Hm i understand needing balance i understand needing to feel safe and happy. But i guess it still even though i get it makes me wonder why.

Best Answer

The best discussion I've had about it was summed up when my friend said "it doesn't really matter if god exists or not. It's not something I worry about because I don't feel controlled or deluded. God just helps me feel free"

Best Answer

And i allow that though i gotta admit to not feeling bad about loving debates and long talks about it. It's very interesting and im open to all views.

Best Answer

It's good the have a belief system that works for oneself. Without allowing for beliefs that are injurious, it is important to know where one stands as a human being. The stability that comes with knowing what believe gives us the strength to accomplish everything we need to.

Best Answer

agreed

Best Answer

Faith

Best Answer

Why would you have trust or confidence in something that holds so little evidence even if you believe why not also explore just to explore?

Best Answer

I have explored and my faith always led me back home. :)

Best Answer

Ah well at least you explored.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer