LittleRedShoes LittleRedShoes 31-35 7 Answers Feb 1, 2011

I go to my lord in prayer.

Best Answer

i aactually feel the same way. i get made fun of, my nana died, im not dong well in school. i feel ugly and terrible and not good enough.

Best Answer

Take a couple of deep breath, admit that you can't change some things, and then...dream a new dream.

Best Answer

Basically, I just keep going, like the Energizer Bunny. Just as continuously. Just as thoughtlessly.

Medicines actually can help. I know, as I use two of them, at maximum dosages. They do take up to two weeks to work!

I am sorry; I have nothing good to tell you.

Best Answer

This is the story of my life. It's been years, all of my hopes and dreams I have planned has either failed, or for that matter, have disolved meaning. I have lost my parents recently, and grandmother too. I was planning to open a resturant, and needed busines partners, but in the process they up and died on me. Then, I received my parents home in there will, and back in Jan. of 2010, a snow storm dropped 6 feet of snow on a room at there house, and it collapsed under all of the snow. I tore it down an did a rebuild, costing me $32,000.00 and five months of working on it. Just as I finished the project, my grandmother dies. Come to find out the man who I thought was a contractor wasn't, he tried to sue me for more money, which I knew I didn't owe him, and had to bring in lawyers to settle (he has cancer now)(contractor). I was raped as a child in elementery school by a classmate long years ago 40+, and I really haven't recieved any help from that. But I, look at it this way. Whatever happens makes me stronger, know that God has it under control. So, I just move on. A person still can dream, and I do on a daily basis.

Best Answer