My cats are getting older, and the thought of them dying is really starting to scare me...
LetMeFIy LetMeFIy 16-17, F 7 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in Loss of a Pet

If you're 16-17, saying "my pets are all I have" is bs.

You've got your whole life ahead of you. Pets pass. Do whatever you need to do to memorialize them, mourn, and move on.

Best Answer

Well, they seem to be all I have from my point of view.

Best Answer

You're attached. I get that. There's more to life.

Best Answer

I guess...

Best Answer

What about your parents and friends? Look last time cried that my pet died, I was 8 years old. We all grow up and need to understand that pets are just pets. If they die we can always replace them. They are not kids. You will be fine just don't think about it to much and live a happy life. You have so much ahead of you.

Best Answer

Where I was 17, I lost the dog that had been through so much and only he really made me feel safe but I wrote a LOT about him did some photo into posters, and tried to just remember him. It took my about 3 years before i could get a pet of my own again. He was really social and so in his memory, I did volunteer with a animal rescue for a couple of years before I moved again.

Best Answer

The death of loved ones is among the most important experience a human lives through. I consider people who see the life and death of a pet before they see the life and death of their friends and family blessed with foresight. The person before and after is rarely the same. Seeing things no-one should see, thinking things no-one should think and knowing things no-one should know is how we become humans.

Best Answer

Find something else to keep you busy, or buy a new pet after finishing your mourning.

Best Answer

i understand your feelings..

just keep in mind that everything will exist and leave from the world when the time comes..

be brave buddy,God will take care of them when they go up there..

Best Answer