sparkydream sparkydream 18-21, F 9 Answers Jun 7 in Community

Hey... listen up and listen good.. ok? Something I learned a long long time ago in the USMC.... "False motiviation is better than no motivation!" It is actually true. I had a MGySgt that used to come in and make me stand there and shout "OOHRAH" until I started actually feeling the rush. It did make me feel better, and more motivated. I'm not saying you should stand there and yell "OOHRAH" since most people wouldn't know what the heck that even meant... but go into your bathroom and shout, "I AM FEELING GREAT" and keep doing it, for hours if you have to, until you do start to feel better....

Best Answer

I agree... like for instance, when I want to do something i'm not confident about..false confidence has done wonders for me and after a little while, it turned into genuine confidence... I guess false motivation should work too..

Best Answer

interesting....but why shout that..since I am not feeling it.??

Best Answer

Believe it or not, it will help you to feel better. I don't know if it's phsycological, or what. I believe it's a combination: You're getting air into you that you wouldn't have (hence the yelling), and you're hearing the words, and it might help. I know it did me, and several of my Junior Marines...

Best Answer

I think the brain just kind of gets used to the idea that there is motivation..that there is hope..and it just works when you keep telling it that...
It's weirdly brilliant, I tell ya..

Best Answer

but sometimes, you are so drugged down from everythng , that you feel weak to even do that..

Best Answer

Do it anyway, and get louder and louder. stop what you're doing until you are feeling better--and on those days, keep doing it for a little while longer, because you need it! :D

Best Answer

that's when you have to drag yourself on and do it.. it isn't easy..yeah..but you have to do it..

Best Answer

so get everything out...and then get back?

Best Answer

At least give it a try... :D You're worth it! :D

Best Answer

ok :) but how do you know?

Best Answer

Trust me! :D You are. :D

Best Answer

there is everything to gain - this is your life after all! make it great. make it daring. make it outstanding. there is purpose and meaning to your life and everything around you. you gain respect, you gain a sense of worth, you gain self recognition for all that is awesome inside you.

Best Answer

:(....that made me cry...I've been the best in everything... no one ever recognised that...no one! :(
I am ok with myself..

Best Answer

you know you've been your best, that's fantastic. recognition is always nice, so is praise, but be thankful you're always put your best foot forward regardless.

Best Answer

no matter what I do it's never enough..
I am tired of giving myself into everything with no reward..

Best Answer

your reward is that God sees and knows all the effort you've put into your life, and He will reward you greatly for it. Besides, praise and acknowledgements from others means very little actually. You make your life great through what you do, and you know it. And you're only one person, you can only be expected to do so much.

Best Answer

sometimes I feel as if there's nothing else to give..I feel drained..
I know there is a God that watches me..I don't know what He thinks of me

Best Answer

God loves you and adores you completely! He sees all of you, yet He loves you like a precious child. If you're drained from giving to others, maybe you have to start giving something more to yourself.

Best Answer

such as what?

Best Answer

engage your senses, take up a hobby, do more things you enjoy -- reading, swimming, exercise, something that connects you more to your soul.

Best Answer

thank you..you reminded me that there things I have been putting off for so long!.. I am going to go out ! :) right now..

Best Answer

great - enjoy!

Best Answer

Just for your own sake, and for your sanity

Best Answer

for my sake?? I have nothing to prove to myself..

Best Answer

Then I do not see your problem

Best Answer

that's better...it means you haven never felt this way and I am glad you haven't

Best Answer

Like the scoreless everybody wins youth soccer games played these days?

Best Answer

there is always a reason

Best Answer

I don't think so...
one of the things I need motivation for..is to study for my exams...but I have already got the highest grades ever..I am distinguished..and I have already passed ....these grades are not affecting anything..why should I study?

Best Answer

so u can get a job with good pay id say

Best Answer

but it's not the grades I get this year that matter....it's the grades I will get next year and all these information I have been taught are not at all useful ..
plus , I don't care about money..

Best Answer

u will care when u haven't got any right

Best Answer

You don't find it at that point, you make it.

Best Answer

make what?

Best Answer

Motivation.

Best Answer