After two pregnancies both followed by c-sections i find it down right painful to do situps. I used to have pretty flat abs cause i would do 50 to 100 every day.
jennieanne jennieanne 26-30, F 19 Answers May 4, 2012

Do core exercises ba<x>sed on the "Plank" position. Some core/cardio like dancing and such also helps.

Best Answer

Situps don't make your stomach flat, but diet does. If you've had c-sections stay away from repeated abdominal flexion. The plank suggestions are correct, as is yoga. Do exercises that force you to stabilize the midline of your body. Almost any lift done standing up does this. NOTHING will work your core more than Squats and deadlifts with some weight. : )

Best Answer

Iron it

Best Answer

Ouch. You could have said starch it first.

Best Answer

Oops my bad, forgot to mention that ;)

Best Answer

Well after years of struggeling to lose Baby weight and love handles I think I finally found the trick. Last year I joined Belly Dancing classes and they are absolutly amazing ! It's such a great way to get exersise and its fun while doing it, you don't feel like u are being put through hell. Bellydancing energizes the soul and is all about freedom. Many people think " Sexy Dance" or believe the purpose is for men .. but it's not !!! Belly Dancing first come about to help prepare the womans body for birth by stregthening those muscles. It did not take long at all .. and WAmbammooo .. Love handels where gone.. I even got my 60 year old mother into in and she is LOVEINg it ! So many more positive things come out of it to other than just loosing the weight

Best Answer

Deep breath. Hold it in.

Best Answer

Plank Hold, Plank knee tucks, side plank dips, leg raises , running etc

Best Answer

it will require work

Best Answer

I personally hate working out, but yoga to me is not so bad. They do a lot of good stomach things. You should try it.

Best Answer

Eat less; poop more

Best Answer

and wash behind your ears.

Best Answer

And don't under estimate the importance of FIBER

Best Answer

lay flat on your back and raise your legs. or start with your knees bent

Best Answer