Hello - EP may be briefly unavailable shortly as we apply some critical server updates. Thanks for your patience!
TtotheD TtotheD 56-60, M 10 Answers Jan 5, 2014 in EP

If they're online at the same time as you are, then just use the Q and A section to post a message.

Best Answer

You would have to create a new user name that has not yet been blocked by the person you are trying to message.

Best Answer

That does not work.............. EP must be using the computers ID or something to identify the person.

Best Answer

Make a new account

Best Answer

You would probably have ot use a different comptuer......... use of same comptuer does not work.

Best Answer

You can ask a question Adkins WHY they blocked you? You will get a response!

Best Answer

Quit stalking man.

Best Answer

You don't know me and you don't know that's what I'm attempting to do here, so STFU.

Best Answer

I was just kidding.

Best Answer

Oh geez...lol. I apologize. It was impossible to know if you were kidding though...*s*.

Best Answer

Who is Adkins?

Best Answer

Weird

Best Answer

Why weird?

Best Answer

Just weird

Best Answer

Can you post a comment on one of their stories? I don't know. Just a thought. Ask someone else to relay the message maybe.

Best Answer

I can't do that...tried.

Best Answer

Okay.

Best Answer