Either get a job and save your money or join the military. If you and your family meet the financial guidelines, job corps. If you are over 23, have a clean driving record and can pass a drug test, contact Swift transportation and get a CDL.

Best Answer

I'm in the same boat and locking myself in the bathroom is getting old fast! I'm trying to work hard, go back to school, save $ for a car (step 1 to regaining my independence) <br />
There's no way to get away from them if you need them for everything be it a place to stay, a ride to the store or a roof over your head.<br />
You will need to make yourself independent. Take care of yourself and get the hell out of dodge... or like Good guy said- marry someone wealthy so you don't have to put in the hard work.

Best Answer

Then one day parents get old and have to move in with you and there you go...and then they start speaking to u as an adult like your a child and you start acting like a child and ...well point is there is no escape..ever... Maybe if you move to another country...no forwarding address..then maybe.

Best Answer