newmsuv newmsuv 26-30, F 17 Answers Feb 8, 2012

I just had surgery and a whole room full of people got in touch with the inner me while I was unconscious. I don't think I would have done it without anesthesia. I like the inside stuff to stay there, and I'm not much for touching it.

Best Answer

wasnt expecting this answer.

Best Answer

journaling

Best Answer

Through your dreams! Pay attention to and try to interpret them, based entirely on what you think they could mean.

Best Answer

yoga would seem to apply here, since the word means union. one could check out the different types -- even hatha.

Best Answer

By sharing the "inner me" with others I don't feel much of a need to find myself...."inner self" reaches out automatically and I feel better.

Best Answer

what do you mean?

Best Answer

I just don't feel much of a need to meditate. I find that the real me is the need to reach out to touch the outer world....that's who I really am. It is how God made me and if I have a need to meditate it's my one on one time with Him.

Best Answer

Like anything else you want to learn, you study. It's funny we will spend thousand of dollars to get a four year degree in almost every subject but the one that would serve us the most. I spend at least an hour a day listening to teachers on this subject in the morning and then again in the evening. I'm not the best student!..lol

Best Answer

keep a dream journal.....

pay attention to what interests you and what you avoid

if you avoid certain situations..like...arguements..confrontation.. large groups...sort out why..

place yourself in those situations..and pay attention to your reactions..

you can place yourself safely in those situations,,by watching a movie..and see what you do..

are you avoiding listening?..is your heart racing/..are you nervous etc..?..are you anxious?.

pay attention to how you react to family members..what gets on your nerves? why?..again sort out

what you do?..do you tense up?..stop listening/, walk away etc.?. cry?

keep a journal.of your self observations

and try to reacll how you reacted to the same events as a child..

Best Answer

thank you very much

Best Answer

Therapy worked for me, and it saved me from hurting myself in those leg crossing meditation poses. Ommmmm.

Best Answer

Do you work for the KY Jelly company?

Best Answer

i dont think this is funny

Best Answer

Yes... difficult to explain.... and will not leave myself open for others to judge me....

Best Answer

by being honest with yourself and accepting and loving the person you REALLY are

Best Answer

haven't you tried drugs?

Best Answer