Maybe not bring it up, until they've gotten to know you?

Best Answer

dont tell people but sexual partners. especially dont broadcast it to the world wide world. my first thoughts when reading the question wer prostitute, druggy, filthy person id never wanna meet, but i dont know you. you may be nice but as i said, why would i willingly get to know somebody i see as durty from the moment i first hear about them. i have mental problems but i look at it a different way, if they dont like me for me, then i dont wanna know them.

Best Answer

Who needs to know , healthcare workers , family , close mates and sexual partners . You know it's actually a very hard thing to pass on .It's no one else's business other than those who have to know .<br />
Unfortunately you still have some slow folk ( like oozyrider ) who are too ignorant and scared to handle the the truth . So keep it to yourself and *** those who judge .

Best Answer

There are still ignorant, fearful people out there, so you'll never get everyone to do that. Chronic disease does not define who you are unless you allow it to. You are not your condition. All you can do is remind people of that, and try to educate them. When you meet new people, just don't make it a topic of conversation. Don't make it a big secret, but one usually doesn't discuss their chronic conditions when initiating a friendship anyway.

Best Answer

ill look past it... who else do you want me to ask?

Best Answer

you kill me. i mean it literally.

Best Answer