Rayven1997 Rayven1997 16-17, F 17 Answers Aug 31 in Health

Pretty much need those antibiotics....

Best Answer

cannot. why are you not using antibiotics?

Best Answer

My mom thinks she can treat it herself..she doesn't feel like taking me to the docs

Best Answer

no you can't that's ridiculous it's not like an ear, nose or throat infection it's a bladder infection! internal organs like lungs, bladder, kidney cannot fight bacterial infections you need antibiotics go see a doctor asap. what's worse is bladder infections spread so go see the doctor yourself if you have to

Best Answer

Okay thanks I will

Best Answer

im not sure you can unless you want to try cranberry juice, but if you have one i think you need to see a doctor

Best Answer

Drink cranberry juice. If it doesn't clear up after a few days, see a doctor.

Best Answer

first of all, r u SURE it's a bladder infection? not a yeast infection? STI? anything else. .if it is and it's mild it can pass in a few days naturally but if it worsens you will need to receive treatment. Just first make sure you're 100% as to what it is

Best Answer

Yeah I took an at home test

Best Answer

had something similar recently, thought it was a uti. my gyno told me that many symptoms eventually go away naturally but that there is a risk of infection spreading to kidneys which would make it much more serious.

Best Answer

Drink vinegar ... lots and lots

Best Answer

The EP doctors are gone fishing, consult a real doctor. Get well.

Best Answer

Cranberry juice will help as well as drinking lots of water. Over the counter meds such as Uristat can help with the symptoms, but you need an antibiotic. If left untreated can become systemic.

Best Answer

You can try natural remedies such as drinking green tea, drinking cranberry juice and increasing your water intake but these are better at prevention if you have a recurring problem. What is the problem with antibiotics for you? mx:))

Best Answer

My mom thinks she can treat it herself she doesn't wanna take me to the docs.

Best Answer

It might work... but you risk long term damage to your bladder and kidneys. Can you take yourself? mx:))

Best Answer

Lemon juice and fresh garlic mashed up several times a day.

Best Answer

Remove the bladder?

Best Answer

sometimes cranberry juice with cure it...if it's just starting

Best Answer

lots of cranberry juice and lots of garlic .......

Best Answer

Maybe cranberry juice, not sure.

Best Answer

cranberry juice helps

Best Answer