itsawonder itsawonder 56-60, F 22 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in EP

I find being nice to people doing nasty things is a poor reflection on me. I tend to disspell evil by calling it out for what it is. If someone doesn't like the truth, that's their problem.

Best Answer

If you've already told them you don't like or appreciate their messages, then you've done your part. The person sending you rude messages is in the wrong here, and deserves nothing more than to be blocked and ignored. People like that aren't worth your time or concern.

Best Answer

If they're DOING that, y do u give a SH!T about their feelings... BLOCK'UM

Best Answer

Block them

Best Answer

you just push that red button on them, lmao

Best Answer

its that one that i told you about

Best Answer

honey that's what any one would do to pervs, especially when you tell them nicely to stop

Best Answer

honey block them because if you already told them in a nice way than that's what anyone else would do lol me

Best Answer

If the mails are that nasty, why on earth would you care about the person's feelings?

Best Answer

Almost impossible... no wonder! ;-)

Best Answer

yes but why being nice and not needing to hurt their feeling if they don;t care about yours?<br />
yes ignore, block, or simply tell directly that what they are writing you do not find it funny but (insert the feeling). I think you are a too nice person :)

Best Answer

lol...what kind of nasty e-mails?..at work..at home? you could always pretend you have a filter on and when you get a nasty...send a fake "bounce back" stating "content filtering" or something.

Best Answer

They send you "nasty" emails, and you worry about hurting their feelings?

Best Answer

Fsck feeling go for the throat, rip the bastards throat out. Kill the fuuck3r

Best Answer

block them

Best Answer