I REALLY need SUPER STRAIGHT hair by tomorrow, because it's picture day. The hairstyle I am planning to do, would look really good on me, if I had really straight hair. The problem is, I already tried putting some leave-in conditioner in, and it made my hair really wavy. How can I fix this? I don't have a straightening iron, or any products. Is there some way I can still make it straight? Thank you so much!
glee12 glee12 18-21 6 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Health

do you have an iron for clothes an ironing board and someone who isn't sadistic to iron your hair for you

Best Answer

Brush your hair the entire time it's drying. And it's even straighter if you use a hair dryer to dry it, pointing it directly at your roots going downwards, and brush it down the entire time you're drying. Also, don't flip your hair over to dry it or anything.

Best Answer

Well you can try drying it really carefully with the hair dryer like right by your hair using a hairbrush to pull it and dry it down.. Alternatively ask a friend with straighteners to bring them to school and do it then! I've done that before? An old fashioned way of doing it is wearing a hat while you sleep to keep it flat- but that can leave it static and frizzy! I'd just ask to borrow a friends straightens! X

Best Answer

well, unless you have naturally straight hair, you're going to have to use some type of product, chemical or tool. I personally recommend an ionic blow dryer b/c they eliminate the frizz and make your hair shine. Check out for the karmin g3 salon pro

Best Answer

Well there is a cosmetic thing you can get from Sephora that you put in your hair that straightens it and also helps it dry faster. Then you can also do the straightener for extra straightening

Best Answer