Advice? Delete ur profile.

Best Answer

every day im tempted lol

Best Answer

You cant they are full of people who are trying to scam you or get a kick out of leading people on and them when you to meet say in your dreams minger and if the above had only happened once i could live with it but when it happens the majority of times you get the picture of the sick people who are on line

Best Answer

We are all getting treatment like this

Best Answer

You have to learn how to spot the time wasters and the liars and the scam artists. One way to do this is to join a pay site. A site where both the mails and females pay.

Best Answer

My only advice is to meet them fairly quickly for a cup of coffee or a drink, something very casual. If they're not up for that then move on.

Best Answer

the problem im having is im painfully shy.. and it takes me a while before i can feel comfortable around someone face to face.

Best Answer

Try not being fat.

Best Answer

whats wrong with having 3 chins ?

Best Answer

I would say just knuckle down and trudge on through. I never found anyone any where and even though Online dating was (is) a chore, I keep going because my two cats are Jerk offs who do not appreciate all I do. And thinking those two cats are all I ever have scare me. I hope against hoping that some one might want me.

Best Answer

babe ,maybe u should join a site which is more professional<br />
check my profile to see more

Best Answer