Spencer024 Spencer024 22-25, F 10 Answers Jul 3 in Dating & Relationships

If you're wondering, it's worth doing.

Best Answer

If it paralyzes you, keeps you from living your life, has a negative impact on your life and can't seem to pull yourself out of it...you might want to talk to someone

Best Answer

When it consumes you, effects your behavior and view of yourself. Don't let it get that far......but I'm not in favor of psychologists, either. Find your inner strength, learn to either accept the cause of your sadness or change your environment that is keeping your so sad.

Best Answer

If you don't feel you can manage by yourself and feel you would like more support, and if it's affecting your day-to-day life too much

Best Answer

I think you've had enough answers which have taken the words from me.. I.e If this starts effecting your daily life, You start shying away from people and friends, Become reclusive/and not yourself. Lose interest in activities hobbies you once loved etc etc. Then speaking to someone who has either experienced it or seeing a counselor would be a step in the right direction.

Best Answer

Well actually, At this point, I would love to see my friends more since I temporarily forget everything when Im with them.

Best Answer

'temporarily forget everything' Meaning you go blank or something? In any case, Good loyal friends around you is the best counselling possible allot of the time.

Best Answer

Im not saying they're really not my friends. They are. It's just that I'd rather have a good time than to be sad when Im with them.

Best Answer

if severe sadness or depression interferes with your daily life or leaves you feeling life is nothing but a drag, you need someone to reach out to.

Best Answer

Best Answer

When it's consistently their in your head and it's not going away. We could all do with some counselling.

Best Answer

I would go by the length of time it takes me down

Best Answer