animexena animexena 18-21, F 11 Answers Feb 9, 2012

Do you have perfect peace about the decision? Is it unselfish?

Best Answer

The answer might list of questions that only itself can respond..:) thank you....

Best Answer

If u have received the holy spirit then the spirit lives within you and its always right. God is the spirit.

Best Answer

I apologize, this pieces is also vital..
You receive the holy Spirit by faith just as you receive Jesus as the Lord.(Gal.3:14)"

Best Answer

just do what you know is right..........

Best Answer

There are times that people can't choose the right one from all he/she thinks right....:) thank you so much..:)

Best Answer

In my experience, I know by my heart, because that's where the Spirit moves. Only good things come from God...

Best Answer

I believe also on this......:) thank you for the answer....

Best Answer

ah if i had a holy spirit i think he gave up on me a long time ago.

Best Answer

:) maybe not.... you just need to feel him again......:)

Best Answer

I don't know if you can. Much the same way free will is a choice, certain feelings can be a choice depending on a number of factors and influences. I think it is better to know that you've done something good with no expectation of reward, rather than to want to know if the Holy Spirit approves. Benevolence is it's own gift, regardless of agreement.

Best Answer

You are right....:) But for me, we must at least ask for his guidance to decide or to choose....:) thank you Sir......

Best Answer

because you made it up so it ca think whatever you want

Best Answer