gengengenocide gengengenocide 18-21, M 11 Answers Jul 26, 2009

you can make someone "fall in love" with you but you can't make them really love you, you can hope that when that wears off they will have developed some real feelings for you- I see my friend do it all the time ( she's a nymphomaniac- not joking- really). not healthy, not good.

the way she does it involves lots of sex, lots of showing off, then usually some crisis where she gets to show her " vulnerable " side ( she has no discernible vulnerable side when it comes to men - this after knowing her 20 years- trust me, her female friends and her brothers are the only people who really see her vulnerable side). I don't judge her, but I wouldn't want her within a hundred miles of any guy that I cared about as a friend.

she knows she is dysfunctional but she sees it as an asset- she has never been heart broken- whereas she's seen me go throught the wringer a couple times. she tries to empathise but can't. she actually told me she preferred to be dysfunctional because " that **** doesn't ever happen to me" and she's right.

but I wouldn't swap places for all the world ;)

Best Answer

I dont think u can if u are seeking a formula

its a journey of self discovery and when it hits a pinch in yr heart I think there is something there

Best Answer

You can't, and wouldn't you rather someone love you, out of their own free will, for who you really are and not because of something you've done?

Best Answer

Can't.

Best Answer

love is a choice you can't can't make the person do it . they have to grow there on there own or maybe not.

Best Answer

You cannot make someone love you. If I could do that I would bottle it and have more money that Bill Gates. You can be there for someone and be their friend. That won't make a woman attracted to you, but speaking as a man, there is nothing wrong with having many female friends to help and be helped by in return.

Best Answer

You can't.

Best Answer

don't cut all of your hair off like I did.

Best Answer