jerome0518 jerome0518 31-35, F 4 Answers Feb 15, 2012

I don't think people who aren't depressed, have any idea what it feels like. I wish I didn't know what it's like. My life may have been very different.

Best Answer

Thats really sad, could you take them to the doctors with you?

Best Answer

I'm not sure if you can. My mom has major depression. I've yelled and screamed at her so much!!! I can only say I (we, her family) feel like crap about it. It's not good any way you look at it! So, on behalf of the yellers... sorry! We do try and understand (at least I know we do)... and it just becomes so overly frustrating... depression is horrible. I wish you lots of luck.

Best Answer

It's difficult to overcome depression especially when the ppl around you used to see you as very successful and that anything was just within your reach..... Filipinos are not really well-versed into handling ppl with depression because it's never an open topic....We are always expected to just laugh off problems......and admitting to undergoing depression is a rarity here....

Best Answer

Again, sorry. It's hard enough when it is so acceptable (like here in the states). I know for me, who also deals with depression, I stay as far as away as possible from the meds. Meditation and exercise has helped some. My mom turned big time to the meds and ended up with 6 suicide attempts. I can only wish you light and love and hope that it eases up for you.

Best Answer