well for Adam Levine 1.go to his concert <br />
2.stalk him,<br />
3.he lives Los Angeles, California so i outta go searching their<br />
4.luck<br />
5.get diagnosed with some disease ask to specifically meet Adam Levine as your death wish so mush i think stalking the best dont get caught though

Best Answer

i need to meet him this summer

Best Answer

Kidnapping?

Best Answer

great minds think alike.

Best Answer

Like the Robert de Niro character did in "The King of Comedy"?

Best Answer

Being that god is my idol I'm in no rush to meet him but hopefully he will be willing to meet me when my time comes.

Best Answer

Love this!!

Best Answer

It depends on who it is,it's usually difficult with rock stars,but your best bet is probably to check out that person's official site,and also look up fan clubs online - if you contact them,you can get some feedback on the best way to make any sort of contact,and also whether it is worth pursuing your idea,or not.

Best Answer

Give them free drugs. They will love you for 5 minutes.

Best Answer

A Superstar. : )

Best Answer

Pretend you have cancer & get a pity appointment.

Best Answer

If you get any response at all,their people would check it out first - that's a really old ploy.

Best Answer

Seems to work for some devious people. Just shave your head &amp; get real skinny. Not a good look but hey, you may get to meet your idol!

Best Answer

Would you like to meet your idol? Then please visit www.timeryderproductions.co.uk

Best Answer