We are all more alike than most people think. We share the same dreams, the same fears, the same aspirations, the same needs, the same wants. We are all practically 99.999% the same. The only differences are gender, place of birth, religion, orientation, fortune of birth, development, experience, level of determination, etc. I believe there is no such thing as a person who is deliberately evil in this world. I believe there are three types of people. Those who try, those who don't and those who don't know. Just because you don't understand somebody else's circumstances, it doesn't give you the right to not forgive them. You are so alike that person you can't forgive that you could have easily been in his or her shoes.
NorseChief NorseChief 26-30, M 5 Answers Dec 21, 2010

some people dont deserve forgiveness. It doesnt seem that u have come across alot of these people in ur life. Im happy for u if u didnt. I on the other hand wasnt as lucky

Best Answer

I think if we could walk in the shoes of .other people,we would see and feel why they are the way they are.Passing judgement on people is the wrong thing to do.Just focus love on them and bring peace to your mind.Focus on things that can help you and others.

Best Answer

Ooh! That's a great observation!<br />
Forgiveness is when you give up wishing the past was different, NOT saying that a bad event was okay.<br />
People are sent into our lives to teach us lessons and the ones we have the hardest time with are the ones we need to pay the closest attention to.<br />
In my own life when I have crappy interaction I say to myself, "Well, I'm thankful for what I learned form that." and I move on.

Best Answer

That is a very healthy attitude, like a voice of reason in the midst of a sea of illogical madness. That voice of reason is also infectious just as the voice of madness is. In your little space, your environment can only benefit from your voice of reason as your influence starts to grow veins and arteries into the voice of madness thus changing it.

Best Answer