You probably need either a confidence boost or a change in approach. It is hard to say if I haven't seen you in action. Is there a common reason given for anything or just random? Maybey you just haven't met the right one yet.

Best Answer

I felt younger way younger i got attached very quickly but could find the self confidence,I came into teenage years and just repeatedly got shot down,But i remember one girl she was extra friendly she lead me on but was so afraid of my heart hurting again after about three months knowing i should have asked my first love out instead i was too afraid to even talk to her,I remember the first time we held hands in P.E and my hands where like my tears after i finished primary school last day i went home and cryed my eyes out for the whole day

Best Answer

I did something similar I was afraid of getting hurt so I used to turn girls down and say I had a girlfriend when I didn't. There was one in particular I wish I would have given her a shot. I think she was a really good person but I was too afraid to see. Now I'll never know. Just don't give up. It is better to get hurt than to shelter your heart too much.

Best Answer

I'd say take your time, and try not to tell youself too many stories about all this. This stuff you are thinking will get in the way. Trust me. You kind of have yourself painted as that guy who gets shot down all the time. Is that who you want to be just ba<x>sed on a few experiences? Nah! <br />
Try this one out instead... you are a guy who is playing the field and watching for the right woman to come along. Now doesnt that sound better?<br />
Let it go. You will get so much better at relating to women as time goes by. Just relax into it. Find friends. See what develops... just let things be.... You have all the time in the world.

Best Answer

Pick yourself up by your boot straps and move on....<br />
It's probably something you're doing/saying/vibe you put out/etc. None of us can tell you exactly what it is without meeting you in person.<br />
But for starters, make sure you shower, brush your teeth and hair ( don't care if its buzzed, brush it), floss your teeth, use deodorant, wear clean, unwrinkled clothing... Sorry to sound snarky, but you wouldn't believe how many guys don't get that part. If you're already attending to personal grooming, then its something else.<br />
Or a simple fix.... appear richer.

Best Answer

Well i never wear tracksuits unless i just need to relax and chill but i mainly dress casual jeans shirt or t shirt,Aftershave is a big thing for me i dont think its any of that its just self confidence too but again some reason i attract the wrong women for me.But i dont know if maybe im not the biggest guy around(as in tall) probably the smallest of my friends but still big for my family maybe thats a reason or not but im running out of reasons to be prefectly honest

Best Answer

Some women definitely are picky about height. I had a friend years ago that wouldn't date a guy shorter than her... She was almost six feet tall. Not all women are like that though. I'm average height and haven't dated a guy taller than me yet.

Best Answer

Perhaps you should seek friendship first and foremost. Women can smell it when you just want sex.

Best Answer

But i didnt want sex i wanted a relationship a companionship,I could never ask a girl that was single,And i only turned 18 its not like i wanted there knickers when i was growing up

Best Answer

How many and how often???

Best Answer

Well maybe liked two girls from well 1st class to 6th class i know i was young but its not that reason because i still am like it,I went into secondary this girl named orla she liked me she was dying to date me but again i was a ***** and was too in love with the second girl in primary,I finally got a girlfriend after my junior cert but thats because i finally maned up but i didnt like her though. since then i had 1 or 2 snogs but thats all

Best Answer

That sounds normal. quality not quantity. You might be in the wrong area as well. You can usually tell if somone is interested during the beginning of your friendship or w/e. don't get too hung up on tring to change their feelings over time. If your not with someone that just means they aren't the right person for you. Plus your still young!

Best Answer

Maybe it's the type of women you approach

Best Answer

Doubt it but which way would you fugure as in type?

Best Answer

Doubt it but which way would you figure as in type?

Best Answer

If you are too picky, like wanting someone out of your league

Best Answer