tell em if they dont youll take them

Best Answer

won't work

Best Answer

Yeah, good luck with that. For me it was the sudden realization that I had a figurative 2x4 running across my shoulders (board-stiff from rage and anxiety) and that the terrible mixed state I was in was because I'd weaned myself down to 1/2 dose on everything on my way off my meds. Bipolar people tend to dislike the effects of their meds - both the side- and the front effects. The meds make us thick and slow and stupid. Sometimes we shake so we bad can't write out a freaking check to pay for services or merchandise. Sometimes we cant drink grapefruit juice; most of us shouldn't be out in the sun t<br />
oo much, and that "too much" is much less time than yours. And sometimes we can't get a good erection; or we can but don't care about using it (or receiving it, and are likely too dried by side effect that lubrication is insufficient anyway.) And don't forget the very common weight gain. How about sixty pounds in four months? <br />
Given time, some (many? most?) learn to cope with these limitations, and realize that the overall (financial plus personal) cost of taking the meds is far less than that of uncontrolled tragedy including potential hospitalization and the accompanying social stigma likely when we don't take them.

Best Answer

Usually a bipolar person should be on meds regardless.<br />
No one can force anyone being on meds unless that person is dangerous to her / himself or others.

Best Answer

You can't- you can only limit your interaction with them ot insist on counseling with them

Best Answer

Is it for their sake or for your sake? Do you know what that medication does to people? The effect it has? And the side effects? Bipolar is not schizophrenia, when not full blown manic, people with bipolar can make decisions on their own.<br />
Besides, people are not sheep, you can't make them do something they don't want.

Best Answer

watch "tom & jerry",they've gotta a lot of ideas about those stuff.

Best Answer

I dont think you can! i have friend who has bipolar and she just hides them if she doesnt want to take them!! Unfortunately its not until they become really unwell they realise they need to take them. :)

Best Answer