You 'be been texting, talking & swapping pix! You don't drink, don't smoke or do drugs. You are quivering like s fish out if water!
Shewolfiie69 Shewolfiie69 36-40, F 13 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Community

eh like lions, they are probably more scared of you than you are of them...breathe

Best Answer

First off, you just need to be yourself, understand how you can get nervous. It sounds like you already know each other a bit, that is sweet and obviously there is a connection. YOu have both seen each other in pics, so just be you! If he doesn't love you for that, he is a fool!

Best Answer

and I bet you sent the most provocative pics you can find - right ? most ladies do on these dating sites. guys are no better

Best Answer

Remember this word ( FANTASY ) Now open your eyes and proceed with caution! Good luck, have fun.

Best Answer

by knowing we are all human and all get nervous.

Best Answer

Write a song for her.

Best Answer

get kitty waxed

Best Answer

Ouuuch!

Best Answer

Fixing my health..

Best Answer

If the feeling is true then I don't need to do anything.

Best Answer

Taking a shower, searching for some clean cloths, brushing my teeth... Combing my hair. Eating something caloric.

Best Answer

Shower :~)

Best Answer