I had a "friend" on my msn, who hacked into my system whenever we chatted and would do some evil things to it, like open a **** website or view my files. i blocked him from my life.. and now i have to add him again after 6yrs to solve our past issues. is there a way i can prevent this from happening? i dont know if i can trust him. i have to be safe. please help!
kindredspirit2013 kindredspirit2013 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 21, 2009

Don't ever go online without a firewall and don't let him through it.

Best Answer

Well, since you have to add him again, do the best you can to protect yourself.

Make sure that you have installed anti-virus software. Then change your IP.

http://www.free-av.com/

http://www.superhideip.com/

Best Answer

I had the same problem a long time ago, outside of not adding them period & making sure you use a firewall, Do not accept any files he might send you.. There are lots of ways to crack into one's pc via 1 on 1 file sharing. What happened to me was my "cyber stalker" sent me a rather large music file, at this time I had no firewall.

Once someone hacks through your messenger, they can then acquire your ip address. Once they have that, they can use any of the remote admin. tools to preform netbios hacking. Thankfully I found the little skagg lurking on my laptop the next day when i did my daily scans. Needless to say him and I don't speak anymore, and I now don a firewall.. ..lol

Best Answer

what do you mean you have to add him again ?

Best Answer

I find pipe bombs to be effective.

Best Answer

The easiest way is not to add him - period. Don't let someone you can't trust into your network. You couldn't trust him then - what's changed? The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour.

And take a course or two in computer security. Some of the best geeks are girls! It'll do a lot for your confidence too.

Best Answer

Just pull their power away bit by bit....mine doesn't know which end is up anymore...90% of the calls are fake, she cannot see or hear 250 calls in the last 3 months, she cannot see a bar, club or outing in the evening....all she can say is she saw me at CVS....we know what were doing.....she's powerless....we have a staff still in charge of CNN.

Best Answer

HACKING UPDATES AS FOLLOWS

1. LIBRARY...WE JUST NEED THE LOCATION HACK, FRIEND NAILED HER AT 5PM.

2. SHE THINKS I DRIVE AROUND FOR MY HEALTH

3. CANNOT LOCATE APPLE MACHINES FOR 2 YEARS NOW

4. REPUTATION IS RUINED---NOT BY ME BUT BY HER NEW ARCH ENEMY.

Best Answer

My hacker are scorned women. They do basically nothing all day then they tell me i ate cornflakes. Many husbands are hacked into by their own wives. Do you know how many lawsuits we have now. My cousin have never hacked into their husbands emails, texts, nothing. No reason too if there is trust...i assume its a trust thing. The day i have too hack into my boyfriends texts too tap into what he is doing....i better get my self esteem check.

Best Answer