Saaamantha Saaamantha 16-17, F 9 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Community

Find the s.o.b. who actually stole it and the nail them to the wall.

Best Answer

How's that supposed to happen? Any help to actually see who did it? Its really hard.. and in my class they just lie straight to your eyes :S

Best Answer

You can't, you are now 'marked' for life. So what was it anyway?

Best Answer

wow thanks.. Well they stold 20 bucks. The thing is it was like the last day of school before holidays and everyone was in the gym of our school no one except the dancers were allowed to go in the classrooms, and the dancers of my class were with the owner of the 20 bucks.

Best Answer

If you really didn't steal it, and it is not in your possession then you need to find evidence of who really could have stolen it. You can only prove you didn't do something by proving that somebody else did it. The item might not even have been stolen at all but "misplaced" by the owner or put in a different place by somebody else and now it can't be found so they are assuming it has been stolen. I hope you get to be proved innocent if you really are. Good luck. God is the real witness to prove who stole it. The right person will be punished by God accordingly.

Best Answer

It depends if you actually have proof or not.

Best Answer

I don't thats the problem, i have no idea of who could have done it, but it bothers me that they acuse me

Best Answer

Then just NEVER bow down and say that you did it. Say "no" the whole way.

Best Answer

Thaanks for the help!

Best Answer

Well, find the thief and if you can't just let them talk until they are satisfied and let life do the course.

Usually somekind and somehow people will eventually knowmthe truth

Best Answer

Find the person who DID steal the item.

Best Answer

Its really hard, everyone says they didn't do it. Someone must of stolen it, and worse they acuse almost everybody in my class, they acuse me because a girl in my class says she saw me putting something in my pocket. When i actually found her friends stealing.

Best Answer

That IS a difficult situation and extravagantly unfair on you. I wonder if the theif was the girl who said she saw you put something in your pocket?

Best Answer

Thief*

Best Answer

Well it was one of the friend of the girls who i saw, the thing is me and my friend smoke and they went to talk to the headmaster saying it wasnt them that we probably said it to get money for cigarettes.. its pathetic, yes.

Best Answer

If the headmaster is wise, he'll work it out. He might see through them. Especially if they are known thieves or otherwise do the wrong thing.

Best Answer

Well the thing is before i even told them i knew who they were,he actually knew they were... and now he obviously doesn't know who to believe.

Best Answer

You are innocent until proven guilty. The headmaster may do something like, threaten if the person who stole, doesn't own up then everyone gets punished in some way - some incentive like that ..whether it works or not is another thing. If he knows you are a good person who doesn't steal, he would be less likely to suspect you.

Best Answer

Thats exactly what our teachers thought of doing, punshing us. This is a small town, everybody knows everything, what do you think will happen when they discover who it is?

Best Answer

They should not punish everyone, only threaten to do so in order to get the person who did it to own up. If everyone knows everybody and everything, then someone may tell the headmaster who did it. He should only punish the person who did it. That is all that should happen. There is nothing worse than the injustice of being accused of something you didn't do, I know. But hang in there and trust that justice will be done.

Best Answer