bodiryan bodiryan 26-30, M 9 Answers May 4, 2012

There are a few ways to know your eternal being. Meditation is the first, in deep meditation you shed the personality, you shed the body, your eternal self is revealed. If you become skilled you may leave your body in an out of body experience, these happen on average once in a lifetime... Some people master it and can make it happen.... I have had these experiences yet cannot make them happen at will. I left my body as a child went to the roof of my house, saw a toy there that I didnt recognize sitting in a gutter covered in debris... Later when I helped my dad I got on the roof only to verify this toy was in fact there... It became special to me, I still have it today... If you really want to know the truth about your eternal self in death before you die your brain floods itself with a natural molecule called DMT it is found natural in many plants and is very concentrated in a plant down in south america. The natives claim the plants talked to them and told them which plants to mix, the chances of them figuring out which plants to mix was very low. The tea they make from these plants is called ayahuaska, or the death vine. This tea will show you your eternal self and calm all fears of death.

Best Answer

I know all about DMT Being south american myself. The tea is called Ayahuasca. I concur with you completely. The current very moment that we are living in as of now it eternal and timeless.

Best Answer

But still I have to say that no human has ever died for over a period of 24hrs and come back to say what happened. Think about it people are still waiting for Jesus to come.

Best Answer

It is true nobody has come back, but why would they? I have done meditations specifically to understand death, it is the root of so many of our problems psychologically... When I did these death meditations I fell to a place of pure peace, pure bliss, pure relaxation... I battled deep depressions when I was younger, this peace death brought me in my meditation is the exact peace I wanted through those depressions... People who commit suicide may leave their family's hurt and broken, but the person found what they wanted... Peace, no more pain... I know this because I experienced it, I shed my body and only had awareness to understand what I was feeling... The feeling of coming back to my body was a disappointment, the body truly is a burden. Have you tried the ayahuasca? Trying this drink is one of the things I want to do before I die.

Best Answer

I don't believe in such a thing. We are made up of atoms, particles and stardust. We came from the universe and when we die, it's the end of our physical lives, and our stardust, atoms and everything we are made of go back up to space in the endless cycle of death and rebirth of life.

Best Answer

I do not think that any human being is capable of answering this question. In my opinion, belief in a higher power is ba<x>sed on how you were raised. I also do not have any faith in a human being explaining the afterlife. The confusion in listening to televangelists, preachers, priests, rabbis etc etc. is just too heavy & too opinionated

Best Answer

God gives some of us the faith to believe.

Best Answer

He did? Ok and what about the rest? If god gave some faith to believe but not all and god's love is unconditional (agape greek word for gods love in the new testament) Then how fair does that make god? Not very fair at all. There are too many loose ends in the conviction of faith due to the fact that it is only based on something that doesn't exist. It is foundationless.

Best Answer

Jesus explains that his parables were designed to keep the multitudes from "understanding the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven." at this time.
Matt 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
Matt 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given."
God has an order in which he will reveal his truths. Some now, some later, but everyone in due course.

Best Answer

I think Jesus was explaining to the disciples that he had to speak in parables because they could comprehend the things he was talking about. Remember he was speaking to a multitude of people (according to the bible). Thats why if you keep reading in verse 13:13 it says: "the reason I speak to them in parables is that seeing they don not perceive, and hearing they do not listen, NOR DO THEY UNDERSTAND" you are drowning in a glass of water. He wanted to just make sure that everyone understands. And still this is your way of telling me that I don't understand because a being fabricated by the human mind says he only wants some to understand and not others. I am no less gifted with understanding then you or any other christian or atheist or muslim out there for our minds are made of the same material. I just have the courage to seek and question what is told to me where you swallow everything that is told to you by a man who hides his own opinions in scripture (natural theologen) tells them standing high above everyone on a pulpit.

Best Answer

Plus if Jesus was a real man he died over two thousand years ago and people are still waiting for him to return.

Best Answer

Your understanding is incorrect on the point of parables. If you look at the very next verse, Matt 13:14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive.
Jesus is saying here (beginning Matt 13:11) that the multitudes are blinded from "seeing the mysteries of the kingdom of God".
Matt 13:17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have NOT seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have NOT heard them.- and why is this?
Matt 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen [at this time]

Best Answer

Good question. We can't know until we die.If there is an afterlife then I will take it on as a new adventure and take it as it comes but I will not live my life pretending to believe in a god and playing the religion lottery "just in case." <br />
Peace :-)

Best Answer

But how can we have knowledge if we are dead. When we die there are no options. I would imagine that all goes blank. Even one person in this discussion lost complete consciousness him/her self and said they saw and heard nothing just black blankness.

Best Answer

I agree with you. When we die it will probably be oblivion but we are humans with vast imaginations so we can't help but theorise and come up with ideas that give us some peace of mind. I like to console myself by thinking that at least my body will become part of the universe in a environmentally friendly way because while I'm alive I feel more like a parasite who is sucking the life from the planet. There's that imagination thing I was talking about.:-)

Best Answer

an environmentally, not a. damn spelling mistakes.:-)

Best Answer

read Journey of Souls by Michael Newton

Best Answer

What up Benis. I'l lcheck it out and at barnes and noble.

Best Answer

good stuff. It does a very good job of describing the afterlife/beforelife.

Best Answer

I was brought back from a drowning death once and I didn't remember anything. No bright lights or anything. Just a blank space in my memory.

Best Answer

Kind of like you were sleeping? Awesome!!! Here is a human with a rare experience!

Best Answer

Yes. I remember going under and the next thing I knew, I was having my lungs pumped out.

Best Answer

See this is a very rare experience. Did you see Jesus? or Muhammad? Or god or any kind of being?

Best Answer

Like I said, I remember nothing. Absolute blank like being knocked out.

Best Answer

I almost wish I can experience that myself to share that with other people.

Best Answer

Well, if I had been pulled out a minute later, I probably wouldn't be here today.

Best Answer

But then again how do I know that really happened to you if I didn't see it happen lol! JKJKJK

Best Answer

No one can, definitively,so it remains a matter of Faith.

Best Answer

But the method of faith is based on something that no one has ever seen before. This object that no one has seen before is beyond human reason. So this is a hypothetical method that is unreasonable to the human psyche.

Best Answer

Faith is believing in something, when there is no Proof to back it up

Best Answer

Again its unreasonable. How can you believe in something that has never been seen heard touched smelled or felt? How can you believe in something that is beyond your own reason? Every perception you have is from your brain. Your own brain along with the brain of many other humans created the bottomless pit of faith. The truth is that life is unpredictable and the only reality is the reality that your mind creates.

Best Answer