My bf and I had a very very long, intense and semi rough love making session last night, and now my vagina and labia are very raw and sore from so much friction, is there anything I can do to soothe it?
Lithriel Lithriel 26-30, F 9 Answers Jun 21, 2011

I have found organic coconut oil to be the absolute best lube! I react to other lubes plus I like having the flexibility to switch oral and vaginal sex! Seriously get coconut oil. Get the kind that still smells and tastes like coconut, it's extremely soothing for female parts and is actually healthy to have on your skin and in that area. It also doubles as a great massage oil too! Hope that helps for in the future :)

Best Answer

Oh my gosh! U are a smart woman! I have been using virgin coconut oil all over my body for a almost two years now. It clears all eczema and heals any dry rough skin, and every rash it sooths. and because its all nautural product, girls with sensitivity to whatever is in lube can use this with absolutly no problem. Unless u are allegic to coconut... duh.... but my question is if I use it after sex to help heal the soreness.if that would help heal it or do nothing.

Best Answer

Yeah I find it quite soothing. I've been in the same situation. Sometimes we get caught up trying different products to soothe the area. I find keeping it simple and natural is the best. I rinse with baking soda and cool water as needed (as this immediately soothes it) and then put coconut oil on for the day and it keeps it all happy down there so I'm not itching or uncomfy. The thing is you just gotta let it flare up and do its thing. The trick is leaving it alone to heal and not overusing ointments and creams that might make the irritation worse. I really hope that helps! Good luck!!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Wash yourself down with yogurt it helps and or take a bath in baking soda

Best Answer

KY intrigue regular not warming...I find it has no taste or that little bitter after taste.

Best Answer

;a nice long bath in cool water, tea tree oil and loose clothing<br />
and for heaven sakes take it easy lol

Best Answer

thanks good advice, I obviously was already wearing loose clothes, lol, but the tea tree oil is a very good suggestion, as is the cool bath. I think I may add some baking soda to the bath just in case too. cuz when a woman is raw like this, you're probably more suseptable to yeast infections etc.. &amp; baking soda helps all that kind of stuff.

Best Answer

I have to agree with Xena, A cool sits bath and lose clothes for a few days.<br />
Next time use more lube and pace yourself.

Best Answer

we don't like using artificial lube, cuz it tastes horrible and my bf likes going down often through the night. usually this isn't a problem, but for some reason last night I wasn't as wet as usual, idk why?!

Best Answer

Too late, but for next time, try it with a bit of KY Jelly to not have so much friction. Use saliva if you're gonna go "long" and "hard". :-) Anything. Sorry that's no cure.

Best Answer

we do use saliva &amp; I'm generally very wet naturally but for some reason I wasn't last night, idk why. but no way will we use KY, it tastes horrible, to both of us. &amp; we are both very fond of giving and recieving oral. but thanks for the response!

Best Answer

you can do oral, use the KY, then have intercourse, wash off, have oral again. I guess I'm just saying, KY helps, even if you're able to lube naturally. I've never tasted it, but have oral sex with my wife lots. Hope you get what you're looking for in any case. Cheers.

Best Answer

Baking soda bath is extremely helpful...and as for going down on each other there are multiple flavored lubricants that work just as well as they taste ;) I recommend the WET products best of luck &love

Best Answer

LONG PERIODS OF LICKING AND KISSING

Best Answer