Azure33 Azure33 31-35, F 13 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in EP

Wet spot on the front of the jeans is always a good indicator.<br />
And bulges ... look for bulges where there weren't any before.

Best Answer

Look for eye contact.<br />
Does he reach out or across the table to touch or hold your hand?<br />
Is he asking or answering more questions?<br />
If he gives voice to his feelings he likes you.<br />
How did he kiss you at the end of the date?

Best Answer

You can feel it in the way they look at you, sort of an appreciative twinkle in their eyes.

Best Answer

This is a silly question. It doesn't matter if a guy is attracted to you in 5 minutes, because it must be hard to know someone's personality with such a small time. So physical attraction is just a stepping stone to something much more important

Best Answer

You're more mature than some people who're almost twice your age :)
It took me almost one year - i.e. much more than 5 min - to realize that I had met the Woman Of My Life.

Best Answer

I think it also shows how shallow some people actually are too! Exactly, how can you be attracted to someone you don't even know ?? It makes no sense :)

Best Answer

and attraction is part of basic evolution and human physiology .... so yes we are attracted to people at first glance!

Best Answer

That's quite obvious. But it's a shallow attraction without knowing the person... So why would it matter if a guy was physically attracted to you without giving him time to know you?

Best Answer

why is irrelevant and not the question i asked.....do you know how to answer a question? not very bright are you

Best Answer

Oh and you're how old ? I gave an opinion which I'm fully entitled to give, seeing as you posted this question for anyone in the world to see . Did you really expect everybody to answer with sugar coated answers ? Not very bright are you

Best Answer

says it all.....your a tool you obviously cant help it :)

Best Answer

Haha yes if you can't accept another's opinion, even one you don't agree with, I feel extremely sorry for you, you closed minded gimp :)

Best Answer

i bet u have no formal education and believe in god, u certainly seem the type. Gimp.....lol wow i was right, you are a tool. lmao

Best Answer

Haha, and that's where you are totally wrong. Atheist right here :). I was expressing my opinion, why can't you accept someone else's opinion just because its different to yours?

Best Answer

no i just think u are a rude uneducated bored little boy. **** off

Best Answer

The fact I'm female completely contradicts your comment. And swearing shows how ridiculously immature you are :)

Best Answer

sweety you have a lot of pent up anger....and i say again - **** off

Best Answer

Actually I'm a generally happy person... I think the one who's angry is you !

Best Answer

yes you seem so delightful.....

Best Answer

Oh I am :)

Best Answer

Why do EP users keep asking the same questions? :)<br />
Seriously... look into his eyes, they will tell you everything.

Best Answer

funny that....after looking into the eyes of the ex husband i thought i saw love BUT no...he was a sociopath incapable of that emotion. SO, I asked the question for my own personal reasons. Pull the pole out of your *** my dear and if you have nothing productive to say then keep your mouth shut!

Best Answer

so u saying that the condescending comment from weirdcolor was appropriate? I asked a question and received a rude answer therefore I responded appropriately!

Best Answer

I can't see how it's condescending in any way... He was asking a question, and then answered yours. That's how questions and answers work.

Best Answer

I was just joking about the question that was recently asked: 'Why do EP users keep asking the same questions?'
There was a smiley at the end of the line.
Anyway sorry if I looked rude.

Best Answer

your just as condescending...two peas in a pod

Best Answer

it did seem rude but thank you for the apology :)

Best Answer

Lingering glances, flared nose, raised eyebrow's.............

Best Answer

They all find us attractive in the first 5 minutes.

Best Answer
Best Answer

He pays attention to you,<br />
Shuts off his cell,<br />
Asks questions about you,<br />
Etc...<br />
Keep in mind, not all guys will be aggressive if its not in their nature (even though they my find you attractive).<br />
Aggressive tendencies are easy enough to spot.

Best Answer

He will walk up to you and say "hey..wanna get it on" I am thinking of a creepy biker bar that is run down and you are completely out of place and this man with about three missing teeth and a grey beard ask you this.That is one way you could tell he liked you.

Best Answer