Wet spot on the front of the jeans is always a good indicator.<br />
And bulges ... look for bulges where there weren't any before.

Best Answer

This is a silly question. It doesn't matter if a guy is attracted to you in 5 minutes, because it must be hard to know someone's personality with such a small time. So physical attraction is just a stepping stone to something much more important

Best Answer

You're more mature than some people who're almost twice your age :)
It took me almost one year - i.e. much more than 5 min - to realize that I had met the Woman Of My Life.

Best Answer

I think it also shows how shallow some people actually are too! Exactly, how can you be attracted to someone you don't even know ?? It makes no sense :)

Best Answer

and attraction is part of basic evolution and human physiology .... so yes we are attracted to people at first glance!

Best Answer

That's quite obvious. But it's a shallow attraction without knowing the person... So why would it matter if a guy was physically attracted to you without giving him time to know you?

Best Answer

why is irrelevant and not the question i asked.....do you know how to answer a question? not very bright are you

Best Answer

Oh and you're how old ? I gave an opinion which I'm fully entitled to give, seeing as you posted this question for anyone in the world to see . Did you really expect everybody to answer with sugar coated answers ? Not very bright are you

Best Answer

says it all.....your a tool you obviously cant help it :)

Best Answer

Haha yes if you can't accept another's opinion, even one you don't agree with, I feel extremely sorry for you, you closed minded gimp :)

Best Answer

i bet u have no formal education and believe in god, u certainly seem the type. Gimp.....lol wow i was right, you are a tool. lmao

Best Answer

Haha, and that's where you are totally wrong. Atheist right here :). I was expressing my opinion, why can't you accept someone else's opinion just because its different to yours?

Best Answer

no i just think u are a rude uneducated bored little boy. **** off

Best Answer

The fact I'm female completely contradicts your comment. And swearing shows how ridiculously immature you are :)

Best Answer

sweety you have a lot of pent up anger....and i say again - **** off

Best Answer

Actually I'm a generally happy person... I think the one who's angry is you !

Best Answer

yes you seem so delightful.....

Best Answer

Oh I am :)

Best Answer

Why do EP users keep asking the same questions? :)<br />
Seriously... look into his eyes, they will tell you everything.

Best Answer

funny that....after looking into the eyes of the ex husband i thought i saw love BUT no...he was a sociopath incapable of that emotion. SO, I asked the question for my own personal reasons. Pull the pole out of your *** my dear and if you have nothing productive to say then keep your mouth shut!

Best Answer

so u saying that the condescending comment from weirdcolor was appropriate? I asked a question and received a rude answer therefore I responded appropriately!

Best Answer

I can't see how it's condescending in any way... He was asking a question, and then answered yours. That's how questions and answers work.

Best Answer

I was just joking about the question that was recently asked: 'Why do EP users keep asking the same questions?'
There was a smiley at the end of the line.
Anyway sorry if I looked rude.

Best Answer

your just as condescending...two peas in a pod

Best Answer

it did seem rude but thank you for the apology :)

Best Answer

Lingering glances, flared nose, raised eyebrow's.............

Best Answer

They all find us attractive in the first 5 minutes.

Best Answer
Best Answer

He pays attention to you,<br />
Shuts off his cell,<br />
Asks questions about you,<br />
Etc...<br />
Keep in mind, not all guys will be aggressive if its not in their nature (even though they my find you attractive).<br />
Aggressive tendencies are easy enough to spot.

Best Answer

He will walk up to you and say "hey..wanna get it on" I am thinking of a creepy biker bar that is run down and you are completely out of place and this man with about three missing teeth and a grey beard ask you this.That is one way you could tell he liked you.

Best Answer