How can you tell if he really means it or not. I've just had a number of guys tell me they think I'm attractive. One guy even said I should do a model audition they're having at the mall... I'm at a new school. I'm worried because at my old school no one used to say anything. My mom bought me new clothes because my dad got a better job... I think they just care because I look nicer. I don't like the attention it's really scaring me. Hopefully someone can understand...
Kitt110 Kitt110 16-17, F 15 Answers Mar 27, 2012

Congratulations at being beautiful and having the courage to deal with a new school! Atta girl! That's why you have to make boys your friends. Then, as you get to know them, you will realize who is real and who isn't. Have fun at your new school! Enjoy the attention. Perhaps this school environment is better. Be safe, though.

Best Answer

Great response.

Best Answer

Up to you to control how you take it. Can appreciate the comment without letting it effecting you emotionally sort of. Would want people to think your attractive cause of your personality and not how you look anyway.<br />
I never randomly said I think anyone is attractive. Usally wait until I get to know the person a bit, the longer the better, but that its just me anyway. Cause I find personalities to shape looks and attractiveness, but most people again are oposit.<br />
They probably mean it tho, but dont let it shape how you view them anyway. If you dont let it shape you, they cant "get what they want". The more people know you, the more it means, so if you dont feel like they know you. It shouldent matter that much or let it matter. Its sad but true, keep compliments at a distance. Except again, if you feel like people really know you :).

Best Answer

Take your time to get to know them, and dont let them push you into something they want, but you dont...photoshoot is oke....if one of your parents can be present! Better save then sorry!

Best Answer

Well, look at it this way; if they want something from you, they probably find you attractive. I am sorry this is scary to you.

Best Answer

Sounds like you are hot and everybody wants you. So, that puts you in the driver's seat. Take your time, get to know the ones you like best, but don't let them rush you into anything. You are the one who is in control of the situation, you call the shots. Just try to be patient, considerate and respectful. Their feelings and their pride are on the line, try not to give anybody false hope.

Best Answer

You will only really find out once you give him what he wants.

Best Answer

At your age, that is ALL they want. Trust me on that, OK? <br />
You may be good looking or a down right scag, I donno, but for the boys your age, it DOESN'T matter!

Best Answer

I believe you just answered your own question.

Best Answer