I think I may have a "player" after me. But, he's been after me for many many months and has known me for years. Says that he has noticed me around for years and thought I was pretty since then. He talks a lot about dating around but I don't know if he does that just to sound like a hot commodity? It's almost like he says this to try and make me jealous. He does cute little romantic things for me and acts like he adores me AND my personality. How do I figure this out?
weatherjunkie weatherjunkie 22-25, F 20 Answers Mar 9, 2012

Easy! You date him but totally avoid sex and intimacy for a few months. If he's only interested in sex then he won't hang around for long. The key is never to tell him how long he'll need to wait before you'll get intimate with him. He has to think that it's going to be soon. A man who wants you as his mate will hang around for the duration because he likes all of you, not just your body.<br />
This applies to all woman. Test your man this way. It's important that you know why he's with you. Asking him outright won't work because he'll say what you want to hear, and will probably be a lie. Actions speak louder than words. :)

Best Answer

Dont teach them this!!!

Best Answer

Well said!

Best Answer

well its simple , if he feels he wants a woman for sex play along but dont give in. make the bastard fall inlove with you and drop him like a hot cake. some men are pathetic , taking their pipi and plugging it everywere dont they understand a ladies feelings? Use or get used!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

First problem ! Will your pants fit him ??

Best Answer

90% of guys just want to get laid anyway they can, they will lie , and tell you what you want to hear to drop your panties.

Best Answer

Well, as a man, I am always confused when women claim they don't what I guy is up to. If you have to ask the question--is he just after sex?--then you know the answer, YES. It doesn't matter whether you like him, he will hurt you. But, you may be playing him as well. You may only be interested in his interest. Chris Rock said it well, 'some women need a d**k in a jar, meaning that they are not secure if there are no obviously interested males around. Men and women communicate in two ways, either through deception and sexual manipulation, or through honesty and influence. If you both accept what's going on, it's fine. But, you seem to be enjoying his manipulation, but are somehow confused that he is being dishonest. So, in my opinion you know the answer, the question is, why do you refuse to see it?

Best Answer

Which guy is the player...both..or just one? That's the problem for me Otherwise, I agree 100% with arty963.

Best Answer

All guys to cutesy things to get in your pants, even if it takes 3 years to finally get it. Once the goal has been accomplished they think twice about you after

Best Answer

well if you have one of your best friends flirt hard with him while you are dating and he wants to hang with her for the rest of the day then you no hes only after ine thing

Best Answer

if he really likes you he wont play u to get in ur pants

Best Answer

You could ask him.

Best Answer

Move slowly into the relationship *if* that's the way you are heading. He shouldn't be in a great rush to do *anything* of a personal nature with you until he is confident that you are comfortable ... or ... even if that is what you might want (for that matter). But even so, the courting issue is very much a game of trying to get close to someone (in all sincerity) whilst balancing things out in treading carefully. I've seen guys be considered pla<x>yers for getting their timing wrong whilst I've seen women be called bad names for being too quick off the mark; in either case, it can be bad timing rather than blatant disregard.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I'm a( female) pla<x>yer..topic always leads to sex,only takes u out once(sex the rest)only texts weekday not weekends,does not let u go to his place

Best Answer

trust me on this one its all the same........................true story

Best Answer

Do you like him? Do you know him?

Best Answer

have your friend hit on him while your dating, if he takes the bait then you know

Best Answer

um...well, if it was me in your shoes, (and I was single of course) I would have sex with him once and see how he acts and what he does afterwards and that should tell me everything I need to know. An important point is that men are silly sometimes and they will think that if you have sex with them it is because of something they did. So make sure you pick a moment right after he has done a behavior you'd like to see him do more of, even though the sex is just sex and also sort of "test sex". <br />
But also, most people may not do that advice. They might call me a ****. Hypothetical single me in your situation doesn't give a damn and says to those people shut up its my business. lol

Best Answer

You just get on your knees for one second and pretend that you are proposing to him - If he runs away screaming womanly then you have got your answer.

Best Answer

Not every guy is a playa. Alot are but not all. Both Men and Women are pla<x>yers i have seen a lot of both.<br />
I want to get into my wifes pants 4 times a day, the last time we did should had a hard time walking. Anyways I love her more than anything truly and will never hurt her. Wanting to have sex has nothing related to being a pla<x>yer. Like others have said if he really wants a mate he will wait.

Best Answer

If he is intrested he will be around for a long time. If however he just wants to have sex the he will say something like this, " when will you give this thing to me girl" or " how long do i have to wait again!"

Best Answer