Well, like small ways a guy shows he is into you or thinks you are goodlooking? Not so obvious ways. I want to scope this guy out but I am not sure whether he thinks I am pretty or ugly :s
lullaby96 lullaby96 16-17, F 11 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Singledom

Wether or not they think you're good looking is not what you should look out for- As you grow older you'll realize MANY guys will think you're good looking. It should start with who they are and if YOU find them lovely, in my eyes.

Best Answer

hmmm thats a good way to look at it....youre quite right

Best Answer

Don't feel bad for asking the wrong questions- society moves us towards the wrong things, especially when it comes to this<3 Asking and hearing other peoples views is always a good start!

Best Answer

haha thanks:) yes hearing other peoples views really does help give you an insight!

Best Answer

Yes, such a nasty habit of hers isn't it? She makes sense, and a habit of it as well. How am I supposed to make a joke of anything when she gets it ;)

Best Answer

Oh you, such a loser! (get it? get it? that's as far as my humor goes :c)

Best Answer

hahahaha too true, well you cant have your cake and eat it! ;p

Best Answer

Don't worry so much about rejection or embarrassment. Feel free to take control of the situation. When you meet a boy that interests you engage him in conversation and get to know him. Smile and try to make him feel at ease. It's healthy for girls to develop guy friends without or at least before getting sexual. If he turns out not to be interested in you as a girlfriend that's okay. If you can make an face in the hall into a guy friend your life will be more full than it was when you had one less buddy. And you can still hang out with a buddy or group of buddies until Mr. Right comes along.

Best Answer

Lingering glances, hesitant to touch you, never turns his back to you, makes the effort to be in the same room as you, smiles around you................little things like following you round like a lost puppy.

Best Answer

Fidgeting is usually a sure sign. Prolonged eye contact, laughing ,smiling a lot too.

Best Answer

Just ask him out, we all fear rejection, but its a part of life, so take a risk.

Best Answer

He wont be looking you in the eyes.

Best Answer

I can look at someone good looking straight in the eyes.

Best Answer

but my friend but you are a woman you no us men

Best Answer

My boyfriend looked me in the eyes from the day he met me- even men come in all colours:)

Best Answer

Just go up to him and lay a lip lock on him,,,that should tell some thing.

Best Answer

haha easier said than done!

Best Answer

Why,,if you see this guy just walk up lay a fat juicey one on him.he will try to oh never mind

Best Answer

because its embarassing in public :s and random and he may react badly..;s

Best Answer

No,,it isn't embarassing at all.It shows others that you are takin plus shows that you and him care about other.

Best Answer

well, I wish I had your confidence/outlook...maybe one day I will actually attempt this!

Best Answer

Well it took me a few girl friends before I did that,you are still young so the right guy will come 1 day and then you will be kissing at Wal-mart in line waiting to check out.

Best Answer

Yeah I am still young I suppose! hahaha maybe one day!

Best Answer

I am sure you will find a Prince to take care of you.

Best Answer

one day...

Best Answer

Good luck Just be careful when picking.

Best Answer

Hiiii... I am good looking person can u give me one chance

Best Answer

...how can you tell you're wondering,? I always ask myself the same question and it's interesting how many answers there are to this. Many guys have different responses, it all depends on their personality. But for me, I can kind of sense it, and don't know how this works but there is something in the air that just makes things "buzz". Some guys make the effort to get you to notice them; it often turns out to be the childish thing.. Like randomly playfighting with their mate :) :) others are more boring and just... Give you the horny stare (ahah that is basically it thought right) . If you like the guy, I recommend you don't rush it, take "baby steps" ..... Little by little to get to know him, this will also give you time to suggest if he's right for you :) .............this is from personal experience :)

Best Answer