He looks at me with a love struck gaze (can't explain it any other way than that). When I am in the same room as he is, he ends up about 2 feet away every time finding an excuse to be in close proximity, bumping my shoulder or playfully tapping me, sneaking glances all the time but when I look at him he quickly looks away. We have talked many times and spent some time around each other and have a new friendship budding but I feel a sensual electricity when I am around him. It's like he has radar for me. When I walk into a room he notices me within 2-3 seconds and makes sure catch my attention and flash me his special smile. And, his compliments make me melt. They are genuine, frequent and HOT! I really think he likes me a lot but do guys ever feel or act like this around a woman they don't have feelings for? I have to admit that he's really getting to me (in a good way)
longhotsummernights longhotsummernights 31-35, F 11 Answers Mar 15, 2012

Ha ha! Hey Summer Nights, I just read the rest of what you wrote. Sorry, I only read the question the first time. (How do you add the extra writing btw? I thought they should have a way to do that.) Okay, so you two obviously have the hotts for each other, and your clothes are all but on fire when you're around each other. Okay, unless a guy is pretending for some reason, he has feelings for you when he's doing all that. Secondly, if both your embers are aflame around each other, you may both need to consumate the thing in a cold shower or else light up some section of the house. Thirdly, if there is sexual electricity, then there's definitely attraction; that's pretty much the best or most apparent teller. And fourthly, and most importantly, if you both are a forest fire when you're in the same room, do be careful; that kind of passion, if/when it dies, can be a major crash-- sort of like a really long roller-coaster ride and then you suddenly stop and get off. So, in sum, do be careful, and be smart ;)

Best Answer

Boy you nailed it right on! We are ON FIRE!! And that is what scares the hell out of me. He started his touching on me yesterday and I swear to god it took my breath away. This guy has some kind of voodoo magic going on me. LOL
I loved your comment and agree that something this hot can be a bad thing if not handled correctly. I just wanted to make sure I was reading his "signals" right. God, he seems hot after me but ya never know...

Best Answer

I've been on fire before, and it ended up going nowhere far. It's usually a whole lot of feelings and tension and doesn't really deliver what it promises. I wish you the best.

Best Answer

he is flirting with you if you like him flirt it back, if you dont like him just ignore it

Best Answer

You're lucky.. You wait and see.. sooner feelings of him will explode!!

Best Answer

I think I will explode first...

Best Answer

ahaha..... you're funny.. seemed like you're more thrilled ")

Best Answer

I would hold it in, like a good little man, and never, ever say anything because it would be inappropriate in a work setting.

Best Answer

Not sure I could do that. I feel like we are both going to combust when we are within 10 feet of each other. I am not a spring chicken and NO ONE has ever had this effect on me. It's like a lightening bolt. The good thing is that we don't work together so hopefully he or I can muster up the guts to get this out into the open.

Best Answer

o honey.he wants a feel of you .all over.mmmmmm.

Best Answer

In my dreams :)

Best Answer

hope you 2 get it on

Best Answer

Oh me too! Think about him 24/7

Best Answer

ahhhh,that nice

Best Answer

Its all in the eyes

Best Answer

I have never seen a man look like this before. It's funny, scary and exciting all at the same time :)

Best Answer

Enjoy it hun, its always the best part ;)

Best Answer

It's crazy. My ex never looked at me like this, nor did any of my other ones. Hopefully it will last for a week or so. LOL

Best Answer

Lmao try for a month! But yes I know how sweet it feels.

Best Answer

If he keeps on smiling around you. He can't help it. I remember the guy I love. Before, it seems that he don't like me coz he seems cold at first. Then I caught him looking at me, then he smiled. I asked him why he is smiling with just looking at me. He said that I'm funny. Well, he just can't help smiling if he is beside someone he has feelings for, right? Same as me. I keep on smiling and whenever he asked I always answered him nothing. Sometimes, just staring at the face of the person you love brightens your day and make you smile.

Best Answer