patriotgirl patriotgirl 22-25 7 Answers Aug 5, 2011

i think with shy people it's all about the body language. he might not be too chatty but he can't disguise his actions. see if he's leaning in towards you when you speak, things like that. And would you travel with someone you didn't care about? :)

Best Answer

Asking him is a good way. Confessing to liking him first helps. I doubt he would travel the world with you if he wasn't interested.

Best Answer

he.ll travel only if your on a team but will not talk to you. shy people only say one word ya ya

Best Answer

Flash a ni pple.

Best Answer

Speaking as a shy person myself I would only travel the world with someone I liked. Unless he's trying to murder you. Which I doubt.

Best Answer

Thanks for the answer. Yeah, he didn't try to murder me....would've been a really expensive way to get murdered lol. It's been years since I've asked this and now, I'm happy to update that we're engaged!!!

Best Answer

Good for you.

Best Answer