introverts are actually really shy people, self imposed hermits are haters of humanity... both shy away from meeting and getting to know people, one is bourne of fear(and there are a variety of fears to choose from), the other animosity. the former a potential prince in hiding, the latter the jerk you speak of.

Best Answer

As an introvert, I admit to disliking most people in a general way because of social awkwardness. I don't usually act upon my initial inclination to be a jerk, though. I suppose all of us introverts have learned one way or another how to handle a few social situations. So, a semi-reliable test would be to offer to leave the person alone. A jerk would respond with glee, while an introvert would show gratitude.

Best Answer

As an introvert, I can honestly say there really isn't a distinction. Our social skills are all jacked-up, and we've lost our ability to temper ourselves. Thus introvert = jerk. The question you should be asking is if the person likes or dislikes you. If the introvert dislikes you, they will be a bigger jerk than if they do like you.

Best Answer

It depends, why do you suspect the introvert of being a jerk?

Best Answer

when you see them at the pool, smile at them, and they just give you a dirty look and swim away (happened to me with a kid that i thought was just an introvert)

Best Answer

You will see it and feel it.

Best Answer

they hate themselves

Best Answer

he will be paying absolutely no interest in you. like you don't exist? or is that just me

Best Answer

Lol... no that's me..WAIT! ERRR!

Best Answer

:) and yet with body language so screaming obvious, they hang around..... wtf :)

Best Answer