they arn't there when you need them most.

Best Answer

i had my birthday last week and my friend couldn't come to my party but he did write on my wall on FB. would you accept that?

Best Answer

Nope, unless he had a really good reason

Best Answer

would you accept a phone call, a fb post or text for your bday? I got a post but its better than notthing

Best Answer

Agreed , when the chips are down you see who your real friends are .

Best Answer

Actions speak much louder than words. What people do, defines them. You can tell a friend from a fake because a friend will be there, will listen, will care, will love, will help you pick up the pieces when your life crashes to the ground. And they'll be the ones smiling and laughing with you during the good times when the bad times are long forgotten.

Best Answer

What a great answer! :)

Best Answer

Hello Friend..speaking for myself, I can tell a true friend from a "toxic" friend pretty fast, it's a gut feeling I get. But a sure way is the "friend" talks really only about himself..and though at times when you are speaking, you may think this person is listening but really he is not, he's thinking of what he will say next about him after you finish. I tried this experiment once: I told 2 friends something extremely important to me, sort of a rare situation and a bit of a crisis.<br />
The next day when talking with the first first friend I told, she never even asked me about the situation even though I told her it was weighing on me like a rock. She talked of herself, herself, and then, herself. The other friend? Couldn't wait to see me and ask how I was doing with the whole thing, could she help etc...That was truly enlightening!

Best Answer

They dont give, only take,and theyre only interested in themselves

Best Answer

it's all about them

Best Answer

By the way they treat us.

Best Answer

you'll find out, but it'll be too late...<br />
things feel kinda funky when they dont hang out with you or text you anymore and then you happen to run into them when theyre with every other person youre supposed to be "friends" with

Best Answer

According to Wilde "A true friend stabs you in the front" and Aristotle "A friend to all is a friend to none"; however, I like to believe rarely will you ever misjudge a 'true' friend, because they're not easily mistook!

Best Answer

when you take the knife out of your back.....<br />
but i also agree with Pumpkin Skull.....my fake friend is with my spouse....jokes on her though he is an *******

Best Answer

Your thinking they are a fake friend.

Best Answer

They're only there for you when they have something to gain (money, popularity, good grades, a cute boyfriend, etc). When they have what they wanted, they disappear.<br />
They don't really care about your problems.<br />
They lie.<br />
Your friends that have been for you consistently over the years tell you that something isn't good about your "friend".<br />
You have a gut feeling that you shouldn't trust that person.

Best Answer

they try to seal your spouse...*****!

Best Answer

When he starts to annoy you about miniscule $500 borrowed a few months ago - you know the answer

Best Answer