SummerWind18 SummerWind18 26-30, F 13 Answers Jul 20, 2010

By the simple questioning

Best Answer

I can read people really well. I am very intuitive. Often, it isn't what they say or how they say it, it is the gestures and their body language that give out the clues, eyes, arms crossed. You can tell if they are listening and by their short answers. Working with investigative detectives, parol board and police officers in the past trained me to be quite guarded with people.

Best Answer

Time unravels all mysteries.

Best Answer

No one can read another humans mind. Someone might be depressed, leading you to think they hate you, when they love you but are incapapable of "looking happy" for reasons unrelated to you. Get over yourself.

Best Answer

I guess when theyre nowhere to be found when u really need them

Best Answer

well, I think the way, person pays attention to your words. Moreover, the way, the person treat you & the way he/she takes you & your things, your opinions.Sometimes, its raelly hard to distinct b/w real or fake person, but through your extra sixth sense ability, you can smell somthng fishy in his/her nature.

Best Answer

Why should they pretend?

Best Answer

my husband calls it his "weirdar", u know every alarm in ur body goes "off"

Best Answer

i'm with absolved in this too.... just by how they answer you, the way their ex<x>pression goes.... if your heart tells you something, be sure to listen to it.

Best Answer